arimedex dbol question

Posted: 18-Oct-2003 05:50 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about arimedex dbol question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: started cycle one week ago with dbol and enan. is it not to late to start taking an anti-aromatase to combat bloating and possible gyno, or should i go another route. suggestions welcome, thanks...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

arimedex dbol question

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

arimedex dbol question

Old 18-Oct-2003, 05:50 PM   #1
United States
started cycle one week ago with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and enan. is it not to late to start taking an anti-aromatase to combat bloating and possible gynecomastia, or should i go another route. suggestions welcome, thanks
Gallery of evil1blake  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 18-Oct-2003, 08:29 PM   #2
Zimbabwe
Unless you're already getting gynecomastia symptoms,then it's not too late to add in an anti-aromatic like arimidex.It will help keep you from the stay-puff marshmellow man look.
Gallery of HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 18-Oct-2003, 08:33 PM   #3
United States
Originally posted by HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex
....It will help keep you from the stay-puff marshmellow man look.

Gallery of nuh_mizer  

Old 18-Oct-2003, 08:34 PM   #4
United Kingdom
If just using for bloat then i would look at nolva over Arimidex due to cost implications

Wrongun!
Gallery of Wrongun  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 18-Oct-2003, 11:22 PM   #5
South Africa
Originally posted by Wrongun
If just using for bloat then i would look at nolva over Arimidex due to cost implications

Wrongun!

he is right. real deal arimidex is costly,....look around for liquid-Dex, same thing just in the liquid form....worked very nice for me and it is very cheap BTW if you find it, IT IS NOT INJECTED

just take it like out of the dropper and wash it down with some water.....
Gallery of tiger88  

Old 19-Oct-2003, 12:08 AM   #6

Originally posted by Wrongun

Wrongun!
The problem is nolva does virtually nothing to control estrogen related water bloat...
And with the prevelance of liquid products arimidex (liquidex) can be had for pretty cheap now...
Gallery of The Terminator  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 19-Oct-2003, 09:37 PM   #7
United States
thanks guys. liquid-dex sound like the way to go. should i take until i feel/see the bloating is gone or what. thanks for not flaming.
Gallery of evil1blake  

Old 19-Oct-2003, 09:42 PM   #8
Zimbabwe
Yes,take it at 1mg/day until bloat subsides,then cut back to .5mg EOD for the duration of the cycle and preferably through post-cycle therapy.
Gallery of HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 20-Oct-2003, 01:06 AM   #9
United States
thanks for answering my next question.
Gallery of evil1blake  

Old 20-Oct-2003, 01:13 AM   #10

if you think your bloating now its just water retention from Dianabol - methandrostenolone - . one week isnt long enough for test-e to aromatise. it has a 15 day 1/2 life. it wont even kick in untill week 3 or 4. I usually run proviron as an anti aromatase & start it my 3rd or 4th week. i like provrn because it binds to SHBG freeing up more test for better results
Gallery of mtex1