Anyone Read Testosterone Magazine?

Posted: 16-Nov-2001 04:13 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anyone Read Testosterone Magazine? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've just seen it on the shelves at B&B. I am assuming its new....they always have at least two - three good articles on juice...usually beginner but every now and then....plus there aren't as many cell-tech and my fav "THE BEAST" adds in there.. Kinda nice....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 16-Nov-2001, 04:13 AM   #1
Romania
I've just seen it on the shelves at B&B. I am assuming its new....they always have at least two - three good articles on juice...usually beginner but every now and then....plus there aren't as many cell-tech and my fav "THE BEAST" adds in there..
Kinda nice.
Gallery of liquidanny  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 16-Nov-2001, 05:07 AM   #2

I got a free issue last week. It reminds me a lot of MM2000 (in the old days, of course). I liked it but all the Biotest product hyping gets on my nerves.
Gallery of Widi  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 16-Nov-2001, 10:13 AM   #3
United States
Just go to their website: http://www.testosterone.net

All the articles in the hardcopy magazines are just a repackaging of internet articles already published on the website.
Gallery of The_Eviscerator  

Old 16-Nov-2001, 10:17 AM   #4
Canada
The hyping of their products really doesn't bother. They have the BEST training articles, atomic is good reading once in a while, Brock Column is good, and some other good articles.

Just stay away from the nutrition and supplement articles.
Gallery of BigAndy69  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 16-Nov-2001, 12:26 PM   #5

i read the internet articles every friday when they come out. Learned lots of good training and nutrition info. Overall a good read, but the supplement pushing and articles need to go
Gallery of primobone