Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here use a air type needle to inject

NYBodyguard

I remember reading about needles that basically shoot it in your skin using air, the millitary uses these needle guns but I know its available on the normal market too just cant figure out what to search for.

It would make taking daily shots way easier and its easier to target smaller muscle groups.

Anyone?

Thanks and happy holidays

seen hgh sites with something like this,also hgh you can inhale..Of course the easyer it is for you the more you pay out.....

i think those things leave a mark, last i remember.

RADAR

They nailed us with those damned things in boot camp. If you manage to get your hands on one, be very careful with it. A few guys flinched while getting shot and the high pressure air cut their shoulders open like a knife. Happy hunting.

Reubsf said:
They nailed us with those damned things in boot camp. If you manage to get your hands on one, be very careful with it. A few guys flinched while getting shot and the high pressure air cut their shoulders open like a knife. Happy hunting.
exactly IM shots too

but there are newer ones im trying to find

redguru said:
You do know that those guns are for subcutaneous injections only? They won't work for intramuscular.
correct, these are not for intramuscular injections, and like radar posted, they leave bad scars... even one shot will leave you with a quarter sized scar for life, who wants to do numerous shots ???
bad idea bro

Top Bottom