Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have mitro-valve or heart problems and juice?

Bruce

a girl who ran track with my girlfriend in high school is really into fitness, she has mitro-valve pro lapse, and knows that i have vast knowledge in steroid use, however, i cannot give her a definitive answer as to if there will be any adverse effects on her condition. i would never forgive myself if something happened based on my advice; as i know her family. she can get it from people but they will rip her off, so if its safe i'd prefer to get it for her. like i said though i need to konw if its ok for her to take. please share experience or anything you might know about this.

what would you get her some var/winny? maybe a lil trenny tren tren jk..

on your post.. never heard anything bro, but bump to some more looks

bruce410 said:
a girl who ran track with my girlfriend in high school is really into fitness, she has mitro-valve pro lapse, and knows that i have vast knowledge in steroid use, however, i cannot give her a definitive answer as to if there will be any adverse effects on her condition. i would never forgive myself if something happened based on my advice; as i know her family. she can get it from people but they will rip her off, so if its safe i'd prefer to get it for her. like i said though i need to konw if its ok for her to take. please share experience or anything you might know about this.
http://www.cfkeep.org/html/snapshot.php?id=84387630023423
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/links/doi/10.1046/j.1469-0691.2000.00065.x

there is a lot of research out there on it bro and if any one can do it I know you can,I bet you have bin racking yore brain already though.its hard when you dont want to hurt some one.just tell here totalk to a doc face to face and be honest with him.

mitral regurg.....shouldnt use AAS, she will be dealing with heart failure in time with this valve problem if not corrected. AAS can enlarge heart, as does this condition.

Last edited:
No, you don't take anabolic steroids if you have a heart condition.

My god... apparently "vast knowledge in steroid use" doesn't include a basic knowledge in steroids or the human body...

Steroids aren't vitamins, kids. Try to give potent drugs a little respect.

:cow:

samoth said:
No, you don't take anabolic steroids if you have a heart condition.

My god... apparently "vast knowledge in steroid use" doesn't include a basic knowledge in steroids or the human body...

Steroids aren't vitamins, kids. Try to give potent drugs a little respect.

:cow:
i do give them respect but they are used to help many conditions so i thought it was possible they would have no effect. i will just tell her that it WILL fuck her heart up and she should drop it. easier on me. i have a vast knowledge of juice ive used and for a healthy male(me).

bruce410 said:
i do give them respect but they are used to help many conditions so i thought it was possible they would have no effect. i will just tell her that it WILL fuck her heart up and she should drop it. easier on me. i have a vast knowledge of juice ive used and for a healthy male(me).
Okay, first up, there's a big difference between AAS and the corticosteroids normally used in most medical treatments, they are not interchangeable.

Secondly, it's mitral valve prolapse. The flap that controls the blood flow between the chambers of her heart is defective. She was born with it, it's a condition that affects more women than men, it can vary in severity and usually has several other physiological conditions coexisting.

Third, AAS can screw around with your blood pressure (among other things) ergo, no, the young lady in question should not muck about with any type of AAS, unless she's looking forward to running to the hospital because she's developed chest pains or her blood pressure has gone wonky.

thank you, this post i can show her and get her mind off of it, i appreciate it. i'm sorry i messed up the spelling she just told me what it was.
musclemom said:
Okay, first up, there's a big difference between AAS and the corticosteroids normally used in most medical treatments, they are not interchangeable.

Secondly, it's mitral valve prolapse. The flap that controls the blood flow between the chambers of her heart is defective. She was born with it, it's a condition that affects more women than men, it can vary in severity and usually has several other physiological conditions coexisting.

Third, AAS can screw around with your blood pressure (among other things) ergo, no, the young lady in question should not muck about with any type of AAS, unless she's looking forward to running to the hospital because she's developed chest pains or her blood pressure has gone wonky.

Top Bottom