Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone have experience with sustanon 350

NoMoreFatAss

six foot two
288 pounds
age 49
bmi too high

would like sustanon 350 along with winstrol, letrozole, proviron. n2guard

this would be a cutting cycle

would my strength hold up with body recomp possibilities
at 2000-2500 calories per day at a 40-40-20 percent of P/C/F

help is welcomed

Have done enanthate propionate and sustanon and I prefer sustanon over enanthate , prop my favorite but also depends how long u plan running your cycle ? What doses of winstrol and proviron u plan on running ? And i would recommend aromasin or arimidex not letro i find it pretty harsh on the body compared to aromasin

Sustanon? He's 49, are you crazy. Sustanon would raise blood pressure through the roof @ 350mg.

Decanoates some nasty shit. Steer clear.

I wouldn't go and say take Tren instead, it's much harsher on the body, although the side effects are not as awful as the other.

A great stack:
Trying to bulk; Test E; Test C; With EQ
Trying to get a hardened look; Test P; Primo; And EQ

I'm 47 and love love Sustanon I'm running 600 mgs a week. You have a high bmi so run 350 a week for8 or 12 weeks and proviron throughout the cycle 50-100 mgs a day and the Winstrol the last 6 weeks of your cycle..Aromosin would be better to have but if letrozole is all you have then wait or run it.

If your body weight is high, work on bringing it down with diet and cardio.... Gear at high body fat is not good for health...

Also why are using letro instead of arimidex????

I have rethought letro and now looking at arimidex.

sustanon 350 finally showed
weight reduction has been 30 pounds since thanksgiving before taking sustanon

sust is basically only test i use. I'm 52 in gym 5 days/wk no high blood pressure. aromasin 12.5 mg EOD N2guard etc. Im currently on 270 twice a week. I'm not a bodybuilder nor looking to be one but it maintains a healthy built look. I have tried 350 in the past, worked great, the only thing i didn't like was the PIP. with me the only solution to the PIP with sust 350 was to pin it and Never touch the spot. when i rubbed it in the next 2-3 days were painful…didn't touch it and had only day of small soreness. And i was using a VERY popluar brand ...go figure. now I use 270 and no PIP at all. Good luck

ive taken all test and used to love sust until I started with ethanate... more stable and lasting compound.... I was switching back and forth and found sust truly did have its ups and down curves and for some reason more sides for me....

Top Bottom