Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever seen this stack?

luisml1973

I notice it does not contain Prop like suatanon250. Should this be be injected twice a week or EOD?

Teston 500

Isocaproate 100 Mg
Phenylpropionate 100 Mg
Decanoate - 150
Undecanoate - 150 Mg
Benzyl Alcohol 5%
Grape Seed oil Q.S

Thanks

Last edited:
You have a blend of 500mg total of slow and fast acting test, quite similar to sustanon. Is this your first cycle?

I had to google PIP to know what it was lol. This is my third week on this cycle, and I have had no PIP yet. I have been injecting in my glutes and thighs Mon/Thurs 250mg each day, and no pain at all so far. I did some research on sustanon250 prior to starting this cycle, and read about people being sore for days after injection and I was a bit nervous after reading. I also read about people mixing it with GSO, but it looks like my gear already has some mixed in. "According to the Box it came in"

Anyways, when you say Crashing, do you mean during the week, mid cycle or after week 12?

Thanks

Twice a week is fine bro, even for fast esters. People fail to realize that this is a depot injection NOT IV so you are letting your body pull from a reservoir blasted into muscle. It takes time to pull from muscle..
Any ? PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

With the majority of the esters being long, esp with decanoate and undecanoate esters, PIP is not an issue if done correctly. I've made 500mg/ml test with those two several times and they never crash, and that's with barely 2% BA. Twice a week is fine bro, and what Rick means about crashing is that normally it is very difficult to dissolve that much hormone per ml of solution without it crystallizing, or "crashing" out of solution once it's cooled to room temp. You can get around this to some degree by adding extra benzyl alcohol as a solvent, but BA is what causes most of the PIP in high-concentration blends so you don't want to go above around 2% BA, just enough to help dissolve, but mainly to help keep it sterile. If you got your goods from someone, company or otherwise, who knows what they're doing though, I've done it myself many times so it's certainly possible.

Thats what I wanted to here. Thanks for the detailed explanation guys. Btw, I had a little PIP today lol. But I wasn't that bad :)

One last thing, Should I start my PCT 1 month after last injection, since these are mostly long esters?

Blood Results after week 4

Testosterone, Serum 1363 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL 01

LH 0.1 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH 0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol 26.4 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Seems like I'm completely shut down lol

500mg/week Mon, Fri
Adex .25 Tue,Thurs
HCG 250iu Tue,Thurs

Should I up the hcg, to get my LH up?

Thanks

Top Bottom