Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody take alot of zinc and find it to be very important component to cycles?

Davs

I find I respond alot better to gear if I supplement with about 30-50mg zinc per day. I was wondering if anybody else feels the need to take alot of zinc while on cycle.

Only problem is I don't want to take too much because zinc overload is toxic. Anybody know how much zinc/day is too much? I figure your body uses it up faster on gear but I am just guessing.

Last edited:
Davs said:
I find I respod alot better to gear if I supplement with about 30-50mg zinc per day. I was wondering if anybody else feels the need to take alot of zinc while on cycle.

Only problem is I don't want to take too much because zinc overload is toxic. Anybody know howmuch zinc/day is too much. I figure your body uses it up faster on gear but I am just guessing.
50mgs./day is about all you need, provided your diet is in check.

B32

b1ewsw32 said:
50mgs./day is about all you need, provided your diet is in check.

B32

Do you notice a difference with zinc? I find if I don't take it, I start to become lethargic while on gear and my appetite decreases. I also think it protects against gyno symptoms.

I don't like individual mineral supplementation at all.. You need them all to be in balance. Too much Zinc and you'll inhibit copper absorption, which can lower HDL and have some other negative side effects (some pretty serious.) Most multivitamins have the minerals in pretty good balance, so if you want more Zinc, take another multivitamin, just don't go overboard and start popping them left and right or you'll end up in the ER sooner or later. As long as your taking a decent multivitamin and eating some eggs/meat/seafood you should be getting more than enough Zinc for your needs.

Davs said:
Do you notice a difference with zinc? I find if I don't take it, I start to become lethargic while on gear and my appetite decreases. I also think it protects against gyno symptoms.
I find it increases my loads from a couple of dribbles to normal stream-like spurts when I'm doing a cycle. It works on minimizing any acne I may experience during AAS usage and there is enough info out there demonstrating it to be a mild anti-aromatase.

B32 ;)

Top Bottom