Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any chance dostinex will stop the nightsweats I get from Tren

Are the night sweats that bad? Wouldn't it help if you leave a window open or a oscilating fan blowing on you all night? I'm about to start a cycle of fina/test/d-bol, but I'm banging a couple of chicks right now and I don't want to wake up in a soaking wet bed next to them. How the hell am I gonna explain that? "Uh, sorry baby I sometimes sweat so much when I'm sleeping that the sheets and comforter feel like used beach towells." Maybe I'll just tell them I'm a bedwetter. I've got some eq, but I wanted to slang it and get tren instead. But after hearing everyone's freaky night sweating stories, I don't know. The more I read about tren, the more it sounds like something only people w/ no contact w/ society should use, like monks in the mountains that don't bang chicks or deal w/ people everyday.

Just remember that you only hear it from some that get night sweats. I have done numerous tren cycles and never woke up with a sweaty bed

i get night sweats with tren most nights..but have to say that i gotten night sweats off and on before i used tren so maybe i am prone to it if that makes any sense

i get them sometimes on a heavy test cycle, but i've never tried tren and to be honest i never plan to.

i get them really bad man...some nights I end up in my spare bed......I mean fuckign horrible, feels like im on DNP

I took Dostinex and still got the night sweats. They would switch between cold sweat and hot sweat... it fucking sucked. I would wake up with puddles on me... I was soaked. I looked damn good though!

ryan04 said:
Are the night sweats that bad? Wouldn't it help if you leave a window open or a oscilating fan blowing on you all night? I'm about to start a cycle of fina/test/d-bol, but I'm banging a couple of chicks right now and I don't want to wake up in a soaking wet bed next to them. How the hell am I gonna explain that? "Uh, sorry baby I sometimes sweat so much when I'm sleeping that the sheets and comforter feel like used beach towells." Maybe I'll just tell them I'm a bedwetter. I've got some eq, but I wanted to slang it and get tren instead. But after hearing everyone's freaky night sweating stories, I don't know. The more I read about tren, the more it sounds like something only people w/ no contact w/ society should use, like monks in the mountains that don't bang chicks or deal w/ people everyday.

Try it and see. I too thought the worst of Tren too. I have had no night sweats.

I only use Tren already made though. Don't know if that makes a difference. I do not wish to make my own.

I started at 37.5 mg EOD day and I am up to 75 mg EOD day. No sides at all. Maybe I am lucky so far. No hairloss either. Yet, winny had me losing hairs like a mofo.

I am using dosinex as well. I am sure that helps with sexual sides.

Top Bottom