Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any brothers from australia on here

dion_89

get to the chopper
hey i was just wondering if anybody for australia gets on this site? if so i would be great to chat and maybe even meet up in a gym and get some tips thanks :)

ok were about did you used to live in aus?? i just asked the question cause i know most people are from the usa and other places and i want to know some people from my area :), by the way its starting to get fricken hot in aus lol

hey thats cool there is a few more people from aus than i thought there would be, i from victoria the place to be lol, i wish i was cutting but im gunna start deca or sus maybe both not sure as yet, and back to basics i live in shepparton and it get upto 40 plus somedays im gunna hate it in another month i live in a sweet box i call it

Haha I'm nsw,
Yeah man it gets hot there... But 27 is a nice change... Running tanning injects for the first time and I went from fairly white to pretty freakin dark in less than a week hahaha loving it

Looks like there's a few of us on elite which is good to see.
Great place to ask questions and get answers from people in the know.

Very knowledgeable people on here!

Top Bottom