Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any brothers from australia on here

Yeh am looking at getting Post cycle, hcgen etc and from what I see there has been very few problems :) It's the other stuff I need "on hand incase" that seems to be more of a problem to get >_> lol

That is why you order from mrsupps.com and needtobuildmuscle only guys.. Shipped to down ass bro's by down ass bro's . bwahahahahahaaa We are scandalous but only when we have to be and only in your favor :heks::heks::heks:

I bought EPI Strong, think it will get through customs? Oh and thanks for plat bro

Instead of making a new thread for it, how are you Aussie bros going with getting PH's and all that through? or if anyone has some spares? haha Orbit Nutrition is cheap as fuck but am sketchy on customs.

Instead of making a new thread for it, how are you Aussie bros going with getting PH's and all that through? or if anyone has some spares? haha Orbit Nutrition is cheap as fuck but am sketchy on customs.

Not allowed to ask about how stuff "gets through" specifically man I think :/ lol.
but I've just given ordering a shot. As apparently it's a hit and miss, if you can afford it. Try ordering small lol

Yeh fair enough, I think your best bet is to order the questionable stuff though separately to anything that will get through no worries as I have had mates have their whole orders seized when they had stuff in them which gets though no worries usually.

If that above post needs to be edited at all, go for it mods.

Yeh fair enough, I think your best bet is to order the questionable stuff though separately to anything that will get through no worries as I have had mates have their whole orders seized when they had stuff in them which gets though no worries usually.

If that above post needs to be edited at all, go for it mods.

Ah yes bros order small and you should have no worries. If you order big then chances are your order will get held and inspected.

Better to pay several shipping charges and recieve your orders then trying to do it in one big hit and not recieving it.

This is how i have been ordering online internationally for over 15 years with very good success :)

Top Bottom