Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any brothers from australia on here

Free plats for all the down under boys

Youre going to plat our hair? How considerate!
But I guess when you have a place that gives good info/nice people and a shop to go with it, people from all over join :)
Ive got aQuestion with shipping though... 2 forma cost me 10 to ship... 1 hella is 25, but 1 hella, 1 beast and 1 post cycle is 15?
I'm so confused how this works :(

But I guess when you have a place that gives good info/nice people and a shop to go with it, people from all over join :)
Ive got aQuestion with shipping though... 2 forma cost me 10 to ship... 1 hella is 25, but 1 hella, 1 beast and 1 post cycle is 15?

WHen it comes to overseas shipping prices at Mrsupps.com I do not know how it works. I know all USA orders are shipping free. I also know at Needtobuildmuscle.com I charge 25.00 no matter how much you order and its shipped priority mail.. Order 500lb and its still only 25.00

Mrsupps.com you will have to email them my man

How do us Aussie guys go getting stuff like beast or Katanadrol through our ridiculous customs? any issues?

+1 Aussie here!! Ive had No problems with any mrsupps products getting through. Didn't realise there was this many Aussies on here!

Good to know, might read up on some Katanadrol solo logs, currently cutting like most of us Aus brahs are so looks to be a good "supplement" to incorporate in to a cut. In saying that, think I am going to keep cutting the old fashioned way, then come next year cross to the other side and go from there. Always thought first cycle of anything should be on a bulk, just drowning myself in information until then!

How do us Aussie guys go getting stuff like beast or Katanadrol through our ridiculous customs? any issues?

ive had a fair few orders of beastdrol,dieselbolan,helladrol,kantanadrol,forged extreme mass and a fair few phs from orbit and have never had any seized and most have been inspected. but a few others have had some trouble it seems to be hit and miss.

ive had a fair few orders of beastdrol,dieselbolan,helladrol,kantanadrol,forged extreme mass and a fair few phs from orbit and have never had any seized and most have been inspected. but a few others have had some trouble it seems to be hit and miss.

That is why you order from mrsupps.com and needtobuildmuscle only guys.. Shipped to down ass bro's by down ass bro's . bwahahahahahaaa We are scandalous but only when we have to be and only in your favor :heks::heks::heks:

That is why you order from mrsupps.com and needtobuildmuscle only guys.. Shipped to down ass bro's by down ass bro's . bwahahahahahaaa We are scandalous but only when we have to be and only in your favor :heks::heks::heks:

:D Getting excited on my stuff getting through... Got today 1 hella and a beast, then 2 weeks ago 2x forma..
Just seeing if the beast and hella get through then might try kata :)

Looking at unleashed and such... But half your products are outta stock :( haha

Top Bottom