Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anxiety from Dbol?

it definitely can cause this side effect, amongst other problematic issues... this is why i always recommend running it moderately, which you are wisely doing... sometimes it takes times to adjust and other times, you will find certain compounds simply do not agree with your body... sometimes there is no rhyme or reason and others just require less of a dose amongst users... it simply depends and varies from person to person... it will absolutely hurt your appetite though and if you have pre existing anxiety, it will not do you any favors... MAKE SURE you are using aromasin and n2guard alongside for thorough and complete protection against estrogen conversion and high amounts of certain methylation that come along with use...

Thanks for all your input guys!

I am not normally anxiety prone, have been having quite a lot of bad nights sleep so reckon that's not helping..

Also its my first time using deca, so maybe the 2 combined gonna take a while to get used to.. PIP is definitely worse with the deca, but not unbearable!

I am feeling bit better today, been spacing out the dose ie. 10mg morn aft and eve, seems better.

I will give it another week, see if it goes.

Here's hoping!

Ant

very normal. Rise in blood pressure can do this and of course irritability or being on edge is very common on AAS

Everybody reacts to things differently so it's entirely possible. If it's a problem then just drop it. It may not be for you

Agreed, there are some things I do with better than others and its not always the norm from what people say. Everybody is different.

Hi Guys,

On my 3rd cycle right now -sust deca dbol 500/400 30mg- but I have only just started and only pinned once so far.

Thing is I seem to be suffering from a mild case of anxiety, anyone else suffer with this? I reckon its the dbol, cause it came on really fast since day 1.

I expect its just my body getting used to the new stuff whizzing around my body, its not ruining my life, but just feeling on edge all the time... I expect it to level out , or I hope it does!

Wondered if anyone else suffers with this, or has any ideas?

Thanks guys

stats:

190llbs
10% bf
5' 10"

:chomp:

I always get a sense of good well being on DBOL. AAS can stimulate the CNS.
Back your dose down to 20-25mg to see if it helps.

Ok have lowered the dose to 20mg for a couple of days, doesn't seem to have made any difference, thinking about dropping the dbol :( and or lowering the deca dosage from 500 to 300.

Shame because in the gym I'm feeling stronger and more aggressive, my appetite is through the roof, at work I am focused and productive, but when I sit down to relax or sleep I get anxious, maybe I just need to get some chill pills...

Top Bottom