Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and winstrol help!

ExeQt1ve

Ok so this is my first cycle ever im 22 6'3 195lbs been working out for 3-4 years and im thinking of running these two orals together with some sarms and n2guard on the side. And yeah i know about pct ive done tons of research on this i just want to know what you guys recommend for dosages and tips. Thanks

A couple things though, where is your test base? You need test with those compounds alongside. Why are you using cutting compounds if your 6'3 195lbs?

A couple things though, where is your test base? You need test with those compounds alongside. Why are you using cutting compounds if your 6'3 195lbs?

I wasnt planning on using any test cuz from what ive seen test only comes as injectable if im not mistaken. And in a pussy when it comes to needles. And for the other question regarding cutting at 195lbs is that i thought about anadrol and decided not to cuz of all the water weight and little to no gains after cycle. Sorry if i sound like a noob

Listen man, we have all been there. I have at least,my first two cycle were anavar only, 80/100mg. It was good, cut up pretty nicely,recovered a bit better than usual but nothing to write home about.

I was 35 years old at my first cycle, scared of needles/injecting to,you're not alone in this.

What i can tell you is that with your frame/build test will do so much more than anavar could ever. Run a moderate dose,400-500 mgs of test c or e. You can inject with 25guage needles,very,very small. It will be very much worth it. You can add the anavar to the first four or last four weeks of the cycle to kickstart or harden up.

Winstrol on it's own is not gonna do much for you but irritate your joints and cause your lipid profile to take a shit.

The vets on this board aren't preaching to you for nothing man,we've all been in your shoes and want to save you from wasting your time and money on oral only cycles. At minimum if you are deadset on this pin 250mg of test along with whatsoever you decide to run, you won't be disappointed.

What everybody else already said

Test

Test

Test

Or stay away from AAS

Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but this will be a disappointing cycle which you will have nothing to show for 2 weeks after you stop it...

Top Bottom