Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/Ox Only on workout days??!?

its not a waste. your muscles need the bennefits of the gear regardless if you trained that day or not. you dont recover in 1 day. also the ramping up and down of the hormone levels can cause more sides.

Cool thanks for the response.

I've been taking it like that and never experienced any sides. I guess I was lucky but I'll take your advice and keep it going on my off days.

Thanks for the help guys! I knew that sounded weird just taking it on workout days .
Hope i can find some pharm grade stuff soon now, hopefully by monday :)
How should the diet be on this?
My calories are not very high right now, although im eating every 3 hours, and putting down about 180-200 g protein a day. Less than 100 carbs a day.

Im gonna do 40g for 4 weeks. Pharm handled var.

Thanks for the help guys! I knew that sounded weird just taking it on workout days .
Hope i can find some pharm grade stuff soon now, hopefully by monday :)
How should the diet be on this?
My calories are not very high right now, although im eating every 3 hours, and putting down about 180-200 g protein a day. Less than 100 carbs a day.

Im gonna do 40g for 4 weeks. Pharm handled var.

what's your ht, and wt?

For a normal man in his 30s, who has an intellectual work (I'm a lawyer) that seeks to recover the maximum muscle both intellectually terms (prevent brain fog)
Do you would agree to recommend this sporadic "ministack"?:

Anavar 20 mg together with 25 mg Proviron before training only and only for training days which in my case is 3 days.
Fullbody two days and one day just for legs.
I do not seek a bodybuilder goal, I mean I do not want to be great. I'm just looking to keep my fat percentage low, however if the muscle grows, is welcome but not my priority.
My diet is based on a form of "iifym customized" to my needs, that is, only use clean food but the macros are distributed according to my arbitrary will, you know, eggs, meat, whole grains, milk chocolate, fruit juice, etc.
An interesting idea, accepting the use of anavar and proviron, in the proportions mentioned, is to reduce protein to do anavar its work more optimally.What do you think?

How about Nelson? The hateful refrain from post, I'm a guy who trains hard but things adapted to my particular lifestyle.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the answer!

Taking it 5 days a week would be pointless -- just take an even dose. However, taking it once a week --like on "leg day" would help and be pretty benign. But turinabol would be a better choice for a strength boost IMO.

Hey Guys, answer my question, come on!.

Thanks in advance.

For a normal man in his 30s, who has an intellectual work (I'm a lawyer) that seeks to recover the maximum muscle both intellectually terms (prevent brain fog)

Anavar 20 mg together with 25 mg Proviron before training only and only for training days which in my case is 3 days.
I do not seek a bodybuilder goal, I mean I do not want to be great. I'm just looking to keep my fat percentage low, however if the muscle grows, is welcome but not my priority.
My diet is based on a form of "iifym customized" to my needs, that is, only use clean food but the macros are distributed according to my arbitrary will, you know, eggs, meat, whole grains, milk chocolate, fruit juice, etc.
An interesting idea, accepting the use of anavar and proviron, in the proportions mentioned, is to reduce protein to do anavar its work more optimally.What do you think?

How about Nelson? The hateful refrain from post, I'm a guy who trains hard but things adapted to my particular lifestyle.

Ok first off.. Brain fog from anavar and proviron? iifym?! Taking Orals only on training 1st off. Your own testosterone is going to get shut down.. So take a low dose of testosterone with any cycle. At least 250. Then just maintain a steady level thru out the week of your other drugs. iifym is bad. There are a handful of guys that look decent on it and even still those guys would look better with a traditional bodybuilding diet.. How do you figure eating a bunch of gmo processed food is better then what's natural? Lastly... If you want to lose fat and your main goal isn't building muscle. Why in the hell take steroids!?!?! You CAN burn fat without steroids.. Your just being lazy. Use all that intellect and do your research,come up with a better plan. I rate it 1 out of 10. My 2 cents

Hey guys,
I m going to be doing my second cycle (first was beast and tren tfo) Its gonna be straight up Anavar.
But i ve researched it a lot, and i know its mild and all, i m going to do 30 mg for 6 weeks. But the guy who im getting it from is telling me i should only take it on work out days?
Shouldn t i be taking this everyday?
Is the dosage ok?
Just looking to cut a little, diet is on point, working out 5 days a week, 2 days of cardio.

What ya think?

i think

1) var only is an extremely overpriced cycle that will yield minimal gains
are you scared of injections?

2) var only on workout days is not the proper way to run a cycle.

Top Bottom