Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, Clen and EC Stack for an 8 week cutting cycle.

flexabro

I'll keep it short. 25 yr old, 5'10.5, 200lbs

I have until December 31st to shed as much fat as possible, starting next week, so 8 weeks total. I've been cutting for 3 months already, all natty. Went from 239lbs to 200lbs. Still need to drop till around 175-180lbs, so around 20-25lbs to go.

DO NOT MENTION INJECTIBLES, AS THAT IS NOT AN OPTION AT THIS TIME.

Cycle:
Var : 8 weeks
Clen: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
EC: during the 2 weeks off of clen

Supps I'm taking: vitamins, fish oil

I have done my research, but haven't seen any posts about such cycle.

Any input about this cycle? What should I take along to stay safe? Mostly worried about blood pressure, heart issues and liver/kidneys.

Like I said, that's not an option. However in further cycles down the road, I will be running test and other aas when I have the opportunity to do so.

Anavar is a horrible choice if you want to do an oral only cycle. Without test it will kill your libido. I also think that Albuterol is a better option than Clen with less side effects

Here is a great option for you for an oral only cycle

1-6 Oxandrovar 2 caps per day (myproh.com)
1-6 N2guard
1-6 GW 20mg per day (sarms1)

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or Phytoserms (PM me or see threads below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

I'll keep it short. 25 yr old, 5'10.5, 200lbs

I have until December 31st to shed as much fat as possible, starting next week, so 8 weeks total. I've been cutting for 3 months already, all natty. Went from 239lbs to 200lbs. Still need to drop till around 175-180lbs, so around 20-25lbs to go.

DO NOT MENTION INJECTIBLES, AS THAT IS NOT AN OPTION AT THIS TIME.

Cycle:
Var : 8 weeks
Clen: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
EC: during the 2 weeks off of clen

Supps I'm taking: vitamins, fish oil

I have done my research, but haven't seen any posts about such cycle.

Any input about this cycle? What should I take along to stay safe? Mostly worried about blood pressure, heart issues and liver/kidneys.

bro, first... congratulations on the weight loss you have been able to accomplish... i respect that and its highly commendable... NOW, that being said, you very far off base here...

1. your worried about blood pressure, yet you select a methylated oral steroid (which is not a fat burner and should never be used for the purpose of losing this amount of weight) and then add clen on top of it, which is about as dangerous as it gets for your heart

2. steroids are not fat burners... you need to get rid of the anavar

3. clen is very dangerous and not what you want here...

4. read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org you can melt the fat off in the safest way possible with the best results AND IT WILL ALL BE SUSTAINABLE... you will be able to preserve muscle while dropping fat and weight...

here is the stack you should run...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

If you must condense to 8 weeks, then run it like this...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com

1-8 “liquidex" n2bm.com

1-8 Yohimflame n2bm.com

3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

did you read his post? he's trying to LOSE 20-25 LBS... STEROIDS ARE NOT FAT BURNERS AND THAT'S NOT WHAT HE NEEDS FOR THIS
He needs to adjust his diet and do more cardio I know that steroids are not fat burners but when I saw he want to run var solo I couldn't stop my self I made lots of mistakes in the past in regards to steroids specifically solo anavar and stanazolol !!!
I'm trying to help here !

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

did you read his post? he's trying to LOSE 20-25 LBS... STEROIDS ARE NOT FAT BURNERS AND THAT'S NOT WHAT HE NEEDS FOR THIS
He needs to adjust his diet and do more cardio I know that steroids are not fat burners but when I saw he want to run var solo I couldn't stop my self I made lots of mistakes in the past in regards to steroids specifically solo anavar and stanazolol !!!
I'm trying to help here !

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

That's great you want to help but adding test is the complete opposite of what he needs to do so your just making it worse bro... Adding more steroids is the worst thing he could do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bro, first... congratulations on the weight loss you have been able to accomplish... i respect that and its highly commendable... NOW, that being said, you very far off base here...

1. your worried about blood pressure, yet you select a methylated oral steroid (which is not a fat burner and should never be used for the purpose of losing this amount of weight) and then add clen on top of it, which is about as dangerous as it gets for your heart

2. steroids are not fat burners... you need to get rid of the anavar

3. clen is very dangerous and not what you want here...

4. read my articles on sarms you can melt the fat off in the safest way possible with the best results AND IT WILL ALL BE SUSTAINABLE... you will be able to preserve muscle while dropping fat and weight...

here is the stack you should run...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-12 HcGenerate
1-12 “liquidex"
1-12 Yohimflame
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day

If you must condense to 8 weeks, then run it like this...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day
1-8 HcGenerate

1-8 “liquidex"

1-8 Yohimflame

3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES

gw-501516 20 mg day

Ah I see. My reasoning behind the Anavar is that it would help me gain strength and get hard, which I find is a good thing on a cut.

For the SARMS, I'd totally be down for it, but I don't have the space to store this as my partner would kill me if she found them. The var and clen are easy to hide and take discretely, and EC is no problem. I'd totally throw in test if I could and recomp, but again, I can't sneak it.

I already have the clen, var and EC stack at hand, though I see you're telling me clen and var shouldn't be mixed in my situation. I have family history of heart attacks which is what concerns me. But I personally have GREAT cardiovascular system, and have always been healthy.

Also my main concern with the proposed SARMS is the price. It's quite pricey.

If I however managed to get my hands on SARMS, what kind of results can I expect from the 8 week alternative you proposed vs the 12 weeks cycle?

I will give you my 2 cents on your plan.
You can run the Var if you want, but honestly, if you are just looking to hold unto muscle and gain strength while you are cutting, then just use Sarms. If you are on a budget, just go with Osta. If you want max results, stack a few together like Dylan suggested. I guess if you were on a budget though, you wouldn't be using Var anyways :).
Now just a little bit of info for you. Clen and ECA both work on the same receptors. You run Clen 2 weeks at a time, because those receptors get burnt out after a couple weeks. So you come off to refresh them. But during the off time, if you add in Ephedra, then you are just hitting the same receptor that all ready is working. Make sense? So you either just need to run the Clen 2 weeks on and off, or just run the ephedra.

Top Bottom