Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar alone...

Harder N Leaner

Plat Hero
Platinum
Yeah,
I know that the vast majority of people here would not recommend Anavar alone.....

with that being said... I have researched ALOT of anavar posts.

I am just curious on what to expect from 8 weeks at 40mg per day.. experience users please.

firesprink420 said:
Yeah,
I know that the vast majority of people here would not recommend Anavar alone.....

I am just curious on what to expect from 8 weeks at 40mg per day.. experience users please.

If you 'researched' a lot, then why are you running an anavar only cycle?

your stats? years training? diet?

no, Ive done a couple in the past... Never anavar. I havent cycled in about 8 months. Ive been training hard and running everyday and dieting since my last cycle. my body fat is down and Im just looking to cut up a little bit and gain a little quality muscle.

firesprink420 said:
Yeah,

you and i are probably going to be in the minority but I'm on my third 'anavar only' cycle; not wanting to get big as much as I use it, along with lots of cardio and strict diet to get leaner. I will gain about 5-8 lbs and it will be muscle; waist size drops over one size and I'll look leaner. Tried the D-bol/test cycles in the past and was not pleased with results; didn't last long.

I love my var only cycles, although I've recently resorted to kickstarting w/ Tbol for the first 4 weeks. Works great but can give you those dbol like backpumps, so have your lindberg milk thistle ready ala Radar. BUT, I'm an athlete, so I'm not really even looking for mass gains, just strength gains, the joint help it seems to provide, and help w/ muscle preservation while cutting weight. But then again, if the var is helping out your strength, that means you're guaranteed to be pushing more weight in the gym, and therefore gaining some muscle is almost unavoidable unless you're restricting cals. Just my .02

57.gif

I've ran 40mgs of anavar for 6 to 8 weeks 3 or 4 times, with some kind of test and had great results at that dosage

I know a hanful of guys that have done this with success. Make sure to run a pct tho...

Top Bottom