Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anastrozole Long Term for Estradiol Levels?

Rudedawg2011

Hi guys,
I have a question, I've been trying to manage my estradiol levels for the past 4 months. I recently bumped up my Anastrozole dosage to 0.5 twice a week with my 200mg TRT which put me down to 41. My doctor said this is in normal range and he wouldn't recommend more than 1mg a week but from what I've been reading 20-30 is usually normal. I still suffer from mild anxiety, joint pains and get red flushed. I was thinking about maybe reducing my Testosterone dosage to help with my Estradiol levels. What would you guys recommend? Reduce my Testosterone to get my estradiol levels down or bump up the Anastrozole dosage to get it down? Is it normal to take more than 1mg of Anastrozole? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When you say you're still suffering joint pain, anxiety and flushing are you blaming that on the dex? I think those sides could also be attributed to having estro out of whack but it seems like you're not too low. How recently did you bump it up? I think dosing twice a week or even .5 EOD, which shouldn't hurt either, will keep levels much more stable and you should see an improvement so I would say give that a try before you go lowering your prescribed test dose.

Ya I was thinking those symptoms had something to do with my estradiol levels. I bumped it up from 0.25 about 3 weeks ago. I was at 75 and the 0.5 mg brought my estradiol levels down to 41. Thanks for the advice I'll give that a shot.

i would get rid of it altogether and get aromasin bro... your just so much better off... you will get your numbers in check a lot quicker and have other benefits from it as well... keep it at 12.5 mg eod and you will see improvement quickly...

Dylan, do you think the aromasin would help me with my joint pains? I was hoping that it was my E2 levels being out of wack but now I'm thinking it might be the Anastrozole. My body feels like I've been hit by a car after weight training and never seems to fully recover. This has never happened to me before and I've been weight training for about 3 years now.

what are your test levels at?

Im a firm beleiver than low T os often a side effect of a much bigger issue. All the symptoms you have may be caused by adex or could just be other additional symptoms of your larger issue just like low T.

Thanks for the reply, before TRT my levels were at 324 after 200mg of Test my levels are now at 1375. I've never had these bad joint paints before TRT, it's starting to get so bad that it even hurts picking up my 2 year old son. During my workout I've learned to ignore them but after the pump is gone the pain comes back.

Thanks for the reply, before TRT my levels were at 324 after 200mg of Test my levels are now at 1375. I've never had these bad joint paints before TRT, it's starting to get so bad that it even hurts picking up my 2 year old son. During my workout I've learned to ignore them but after the pump is gone the pain comes back.

Well, your not going to want to stay at 200mg/wk forever or more serious sides are going to creep in. If your doc doesnt want you going higher on the AI I would cut back to 150mg/wk test and see if that makes a difference.

All of that being said sore joints can be due to many things. Lack of potassium can really wreak havoc on stiffness and joint comfort. You could also be suffering from soft tissue calcification due to having various nutrients out of whack.

Top Bottom