Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol

Skooter

Banned
Quick question,

Is prolactin support neccasary while using A-Bombs?

I keep getting round about answers..

prob not if you stick to about a 6 week cycle. That crap really increases strength! I went from a 275 bench to 315 in about 6 weeks several years ago. It wrecks your liver so keep it short

You will be fine in regards to prolactin. I wouldn't run adrol for more than 4 weeks. Although it's liver toxicity is exaggerated. Studies have had aids patients on 200mg for 6 months straight with no major liver damage. Although you still need to be careful so no alcohol and stay hydrated throughout the day. I like to run adrol 3 weeks on, 3 off and 3 on as opposed to 6 on like most. I use 50mg 1st time then 100mg 2nd time... really great way to run it and gives your liver a break in between. In many ways adrol is the king of orals... I know many who use it in the weeks leading up to a show. If someone is super lean and dieting hard adrol can give insane muscle fullness whilst keeping you tight. Add it in when bulking and it will blow you up... you will love the strength increase on it. Good luck with your cycle.

Quick question,

Is prolactin support neccasary while using A-Bombs?

I keep getting round about answers..

Short runs of 4-6 weeks shouldn't be an issue.
I lke it at 4 weeks ran like this:

50 mg wk1
100mg wk2
150mg wk3
50 mg wk4
OFF ANADROL

Thanks for the input...

I'll probably start at 50mg and go from there..

I'm just cruising on Test & Proviron now... Going to up my Test and add the Anadrol...

I have some Dmz & D1methadrol to use on the back end, help harden up a bit and recomp...

Thanks for the input...

I'll probably start at 50mg and go from there..

I'm just cruising on Test & Proviron now... Going to up my Test and add the Anadrol...

I have some Dmz & D1methadrol to use on the back end, help harden up a bit and recomp...

Sounds good :)

Just make sure you run some good liver protection. Synthergine or TUDCA is what I would recommend.

Top Bottom