Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabol tabs

bigman69

hello there,
i m 6'0 feet and i have been taking anabol tabs for a month now . they are those 5 mg pink tabs .
i have increased them to 5 tablets a day and i recently started noticing little facial hair loss like on my beard some hear some to be missing and look like tiny holes .people say tht taking anabol leads to hair loss is tht true ? and also sometimes i take couple of beers at night wen i go out for partying is that safe or dangerous for the body ? i take those tablets all together in the morning before i workout. please help me out my mind cant relax

thanx in advance

How old are you?

hello there,
i m 6'0 feet and i have been taking anabol tabs for a month now . they are those 5 mg pink tabs .
i have increased them to 5 tablets a day and i recently started noticing little facial hair loss like on my beard some hear some to be missing and look like tiny holes .people say tht taking anabol leads to hair loss is tht true ? and also sometimes i take couple of beers at night wen i go out for partying is that safe or dangerous for the body ? i take those tablets all together in the morning before i workout. please help me out my mind cant relax

thanx in advance

Ususally if AAS effects hair loss its the hair line,,,not the beard (that ive seen anyway)

Do you always take substances that you have no idea about? not to mention you're drinking alcohol along with hepatoxic steroids.

you shpuldnt be drinking on AAS period...i dont think a beer or 2 here and then isnt going to be to crazy...

You should stop taking these immediately and do some research. It looks to me that you've done very little beforehand. No one can sort this out but you.

Top Bottom