Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol as a preworkout

Aussi muscle

Hey guys I've ran a cycle of albuterol (ag guys) for around 4 weeks and had good results getting past a plateau in dropping bf%. But I had one bottle left and was thinking instead of consuming 3x a day like a normal cycle, I was just going to have as a pwo before my morning cardio ( 4-5times a week ). Has anyone one had experience with this method. Should get me around 6 weeks worth to aid in dropping a bit of extra fat before my knee reconstruction. Thanks :)

I do this with clenbuterol from time to time. It'll spike your metabolism, and perserve muscle. I think using a beta 2 agonist as a preworkout is quite effective.

Albuterol works great for a pre workout. If using it sparingly, clen would work even better, but you can use albuterol more often without diminishing results.

yes you can use it in that method.Any fat burning stimulant can be used in the form of preworkout.But its more effective cycled properly for fat burning

Some people use CLENBUTEROL,EPHEDRINE,ALBUTEROL as pre workouts so YES it can be done.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I have always shied away from clen due to the effects it has on the heart. But would clen be less dangerous taken this way ? As I said I was pleased with the results previously from albuterol and really like the minimal side effects it has, but I have always been curious about clen. Plus it's a lot easier to get here in Australia.

Top Bottom