Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Ai?

Graceless

Running low on my current one. Which AI would be better to run with my sarms triple stack? Ag guys liquidex or NTBM liquidex AI? I am gyno prone so I always need one when I run ostra.

SARMs have VERY little aromatization, if any at all for most people. I'd personally just run some Forma with it if you're that worried, there's a ton of benefits to using it besides just it's AI properties.

Running low on my current one. Which AI would be better to run with my sarms triple stack? Ag guys liquidex or NTBM liquidex AI? I am gyno prone so I always need one when I run ostra.

Liquidex would be plenty for a sarms stack.

Was just gonna say that, Rick. AG Guys Liquidex is actual Arimidex so it's more potent i.e. Maybe overkill for a sarms triple stack.
I'd go for the Liquidex AI from N2BM as that one contains Androsta, a very good milder AI that'd be great for the sarms stack, plus osthole which gives you a really good pump/sexual boost.
Up to you how hard you wanna hit the estro

"liquidex" at n2bm is ideal with a sarms stack... you don't need any more than that and it should be dosed 1 ml in the a.m. and 1 ml in the p.m... if you need to go more aggressive then it would be 2 and 2 but you should be fine with the moderate dose...

Top Bottom