Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ag guys liquid clen..

P

Phaded

sorry this is pretty pathetic but i dont have a syringe on hand too measure out my dosage.. so what i'm wondering is if anyone can tell me how much 1/4 1/2 3/4 and full dropper on the ag guys liquid clen measures out to in micrograms..

and what all besides taurine and potassium should be taken with it.. i'm gonna do it diff this time cause last time i tried to run another cycle i got really dried out skin and that hadn't happened in the first two cycles.. anyhow thanks for advice.

Phaded said:
sorry this is pretty pathetic but i dont have a syringe on hand too measure out my dosage.. so what i'm wondering is if anyone can tell me how much 1/4 1/2 3/4 and full dropper on the ag guys liquid clen measures out to in micrograms..

can you get an oral syringe at a local pharmacy? they usually have it for like $1-2 US.

Phaded said:
and what all besides taurine and potassium should be taken with it.. i'm gonna do it diff this time cause last time i tried to run another cycle i got really dried out skin and that hadn't happened in the first two cycles.. anyhow thanks for advice.

Taurine, potassium, multin vitamins/minerals is a good start. Water of course...

Mr.X said:
can you get an oral syringe at a local pharmacy? they usually have it for like $1-2 US.

did not know that was even possible thanks for advice and i will be doing that tommorow..

Yeah, get the syringe bro. You don't want to be eyeballing a LiquiClen dosage. You won't be too happy if you screw up.

petalpusher said:
Yeah, get the syringe bro. You don't want to be eyeballing a LiquiClen dosage. You won't be too happy if you screw up.

Infact... you probably would be downright cussing god and everything under the sun heh. That stuff jump starts the livin hell out of me... I couldnt imagine accidentally measuring out even just 20mgs too much... *shiver* :worried: :worried: :worried:

Top Bottom