Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG Guys LiquiClom

petalpusher

Just received a bottle of LiquiClom in the mail. The bottle is now blue, and the liquid is clearish (no longer orange). It freaks me out when a product that you've come to know changes. Is the non-orange liquid good to go?

Just received a bottle of LiquiClom in the mail. The bottle is now blue, and the liquid is clearish (no longer orange). It freaks me out when a product that you've come to know changes. Is the non-orange liquid good to go?

Everything is definitely good to go. They've just changed the bottle used and dye used for the liquid. You can always count on AG Guys products

They made some changes, everything is gtg bro.

Can someone please tell me which is better between liquid Clomid or Clomid pills.also why does the price of highly suggested pct products vary so much from source to source?

Top Bottom