Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After taking cjc no dac and ipamorelin for 12 weeks

broscience

I decided to take CJC no DAC and ipamorelin during my pct after my last cycle. I was completely new to peptides and a lot of the information was through the help of JOHN JUAN who really is a guru when it comes to this shit.

I ordered through superiorpeptides.com and it was during its bogo and i bought a boat load. It came in the mail after 3 days and I was off and started my dosing at : 100mcg of ipamorelin and 200mcg of cjc no dac. once in the am and once right before going to bed.

Before going into my review any further....my main goal to was get lean and tight as much as possible. At the end of my cut cycle i was 189lbs at 10%bf. My goals for the peptides was to cut as well. I was skeptical but i was definetly suprised at how everything turned out.

I started at 100mcg of ipamorelin and 200mcg of cjc no dac
and towards the end of my cycle i was doing 200mcg of ipamorelin and 500mcg of cjc no dac once in the am and once before going to bed.

My diet was on a deficit and in the morning after injecting I barely had any carbs because I read that you shouldn't be eating carbs up till 1 or 2 hours after injection.

I followed this to the T and I am currently 178lbs at 7% bf and i couldn't be more happy.

I was getting a little bit of water retention but i started taking 12.5mg of aromasin EOD and it cleared that up fast.

Overall my experience with peptides was a good one. Superior def. has legit and cheap peptides. I will be off peptides for about a month and I will start again with my anabolics in the middle of january. if there are any other questions please feel free to ask...and for those that are skeptical give superiorpeptides a go and you wont regret it.

I decided to take CJC no DAC and ipamorelin during my pct after my last cycle. I was completely new to peptides and a lot of the information was through the help of JOHN JUAN who really is a guru when it comes to this shit.

I ordered through superiorpeptides.com and it was during its bogo and i bought a boat load. It came in the mail after 3 days and I was off and started my dosing at : 100mcg of ipamorelin and 200mcg of cjc no dac. once in the am and once right before going to bed.

Before going into my review any further....my main goal to was get lean and tight as much as possible. At the end of my cut cycle i was 189lbs at 10%bf. My goals for the peptides was to cut as well. I was skeptical but i was definetly suprised at how everything turned out.

and towards the end of my cycle i was doing 200mcg of ipamorelin and 500mcg of cjc no dac once in the am and once before going to bed.

My diet was on a deficit and in the morning after injecting I barely had any carbs because I read that you shouldn't be eating carbs up till 1 or 2 hours after injection.

I followed this to the T and I am currently 178lbs at 7% bf and i couldn't be more happy.

I was getting a little bit of water retention but i started taking 12.5mg of aromasin EOD and it cleared that up fast.

Overall my experience with peptides was a good one. Superior def. has legit and cheap peptides. I will be off peptides for about a month and I will start again with my anabolics in the middle of january. if there are any other questions please feel free to ask...and for those that are skeptical give superiorpeptides a go and you wont regret it.

Yea bro John definitely knows his stuff. I started taking Bpc 157 from superior for a severe hamstring pull to the point I could barely walk, I spoke to john and started a protocol he recommended and literally 3 days later I could walk normal again and 9 days later I was 100%....Superior products and the reps are top notch and all know their stuff

I love the ipamorelin/cjc no dac stack. The only problem with your protocol is it's the ipamorelin that should have been dosed at 500mcg and the cjc no dac at 100mcg. Cjc no dac provides no extra hgh output at doses over 100mcg, whereas ipamorelin produces more hgh the higher the dose with optimum dosing at 500mcg. I hope I didn't tell you the opposite of that in a pm.

That's great you you liked the ipam/cjc combo. I feel more CTS while sleeping off 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac than with other gh peps. Plus, I get next to no water retention like I get from other gh peps. It's a very clean combo with only HGH release, no cortisol or prolactin.

Top Bottom