Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice skinny guy, first cycle

jeweetzelluf

Hi guys,

first of all, yes. i've been doing research on this, i know you guys hate people that are too lazy to come up with their own answers and just shoot their questions on forums.

the thing is, i've been reading too much different answers, and i would like your opinions on my personal situation if that's ok :).

So, i'm 1.74 M long (i think that is 5,8. not sure)
i weighed 117 pounds when i started lifting, 7 months ago.
now i weigh 130 pounds.

so i was/am skinny.

i never drank protein shakes, but made sure i had meals every 2-3 hours (at least 20 grams of protein)
i started drinking protein shakes for a few weeks now, because i haven't been gaining anything the last 2 -3 months.

the reason i never drank them was because i absolutely hate the taste of it, when
i drink em now i have tears in my eyes trying to get that shit in my stomach.

stuff i ate a lot; peanut butter, lots of chicken, veggies, fruit, bread, lots of oatmeal, milk, steak, cheese, ...

i havent ate any fastfood since i began training (i guess i just forgot about fastfood because i was always trying to get my stomache full with foods that will help me grow)

anyways, i know you guys always like some specific information before i start shooting my questions.

so yea, i was wondering if it's time to try something new, what are your ideas ?
should i get some test or what's the best thing i could start with.

Thanks guys, if you need any more info about me, ask.

Thanks for the fast reply.

sorry, forgot to mention that.
i just turned 20.

i work out 3 to 4 times a week.

chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders/abs.

if i work out a 4th time it'll be just a light arms day.

no medical history.

Buddy you're entirely too young for AAS. I'm not trying to discourage you or anything but if you've only been lifting for that amount o time, less than a year, I recommend you get your diet on point, there are plenty of great tasting shakes out there if you're skinny then the calories those shakes have will be beneficial to you. 5-6 meals a day, bust your ass in the gym and a couple of years down the line when you hit plateau, start with a D-bol kickstart and Long ester test cycle for bulking it will be great but first grow the most you can naturally, that's my .02 on the matter.

Last edited:
double check your height and weight in feet and pounds. unless you are 15 and are a late bloomer then I don't see how you can be like that.

also post a picture if possible, I would like to see your body composition.

5 8 and 117 pounds is hard to imagine but possible I suppose.

Like i said, i just turned 20 years.
i understand, ive been lifting for 2 years actually. but i've been dieting seriously for 7/8 months, thats the only time i saw improvement so theres no need to mention the 2 years.

so your opinion is to stay away from steroids and stick with some high calorie shakes.

still would like to see a pic. and yes stay away from steroids, sounds like you haven't even stopped growing yet. do not juice until 26.. also i recommend a testosterone test to see if you are low.

click on my profile and look at my pic.. I am shorter then you and I weigh 185 pounds. I did not get like this from steroids.. I got like this through hardwork at the gym and eating a ton of nutritious food.

12 years of lifting.

so if you put in the hardwork it will pay off long term..

double check your height and weight in feet and pounds. unless you are 15 and are a late bloomer then I don't see how you can be like that.

@ stevesmi the info i gave is correct, like i said, i'm really skinny.

i used an online converter to convert meters to feet, 1.74 Meters = 5.7 Feet
53 kilo = 117 pounds

i am 59 kilos now = 130 pounds.

i will provide a picture in a bit.

I was that exact weight(117 lbs), 5'8 1/2 at 20 years old. To the poster, try to learn to eat more and find the workouts that give you the best results. Do that for 2-3 years and see where you stand before you consider the juice. I am 5'8 1/2 and now 34 weighing in at 190. As you can see it still takes a long time.

Thanks for the fast reply.

sorry, forgot to mention that.
i just turned 20.

i work out 3 to 4 times a week.

chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders/abs.

if i work out a 4th time it'll be just a light arms day.

no medical history.

Theres one of the problems -right there No squats,Deadlifts,both of these exercise will tax the body ,release adrealine,and HGH.
Notice all the big boys do these.

If you are willing to follow my advice to a "T" i will be happy to guide you in your Quest for body mass. but if you're not serious don't waste my time.

Top Bottom