Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice skinny guy, first cycle

EAT EAT EAT and TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

I think you are far too young and small( I mean in weight) to begin using steroids. If you are skinny its because your not eating enough. This fatal flaw when using steroids could seriously harm your health. Also I seen your training routine? Where is the legs day? If your trying to add mass and weight legs are greatly important. All strength starts from the bottom and up trough the core.

At such a low weight I think another year of natural training will do your body wonders. The fact your so small, if your training and deit is correct and as good as you say, your body will be shocked and have no choice but to produce amazing muscle, and at your age you have the wonders of youth at your side making this possible. Keep the steroids for later in life when they are needed more. To help you push through the size barrier and not to make up numbers while you cant be botherd waiting.

You sayed you have stopped gaining as much. Mix up your training every 6-8 weeks and keep the body guessing. When the body is in shock it has no choice but to adapt and grow.

Post up another topic in the diet and/or training forums and you will have the information you need from the best minds in the business.

Harry

We need age,medical history if any,training routines-help us help you

Am traning hard but no results in back days i was having serious mass but not so gud so now am thinkin to move on steriods well my age is 23 n 6 days traning no medical history clean cheat

To the OP, the guys have covered this quite well but I'll add something that helped me a great deal.

Get yourself a nutritional/caloric book. It will list damn near anything you could possibly eat. The one I had even included the major fast food chains. It's a pain in the ass initially but you'll get it down after a few weeks.

Write down all your meals and calculate your caloric/protein/fat/carb intake. Once I started doing this the gains came. I went from 158 to 193 in close to exactly a year. I believe the basic formula I followed was 18xbodyweight for total calories.

I thought I was a hardgainer but once I really tracked my intake it was simply a matter of not eating enough. You're also gonna have to sack up and get a couple shakes in there too. They do help you reach your caloric/protein target number.

I would definitely check you diet and routine. What I felt was a mass load of food when I started eating healthy was actually only about 2000 calories. And that's a pretty decent cut for me. And lifting as heavy as I can but learning to focus my muscles rather than just getting the weight up changed everything quite a bit.

Look into other protein too. There is no reason it should be hard to get down with the products out there. I prefer Optimum Nutrition brand protein because it is manufactured well and the taste is decent. Anyone should be able to drink that shit all day easily. And since you are naturally skinny, you could always go with BSN products. Not as healthy but jesus, their bananas and cream shakes are fucking amazing. But you should get as much protein from natural sources. Just use shakes to cut down on how much food you need to prep.

Lastly, and I'm not recommending this and never would. But when I started out at 19 @160 pounds, 6 feet tall, I fell into the notion that you need to eat big to get big. Well, I sure as hell did. Lol I was eating 3 double bacon cheeseburgers with fries, tons of water and 3-4 scoop shakes a day. Now this is a HORRIBLE way to bulk. But it got my body easily use to eating lots of food and always stuffing myself because it tasted good. In a little less than a year I was 220 and lifting real heavy. Needless to say, I was about 25% body fat in the end. Lol but I got big!

In the end it made my craving way worse than I think the average person gets when I switched to eating clean. But I can also down ridiculous amounts of food because I was use to it. Again, I wouldn't recommend it in anyway but it is a route you can take if you just can't possibly eat anymore...

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

So let me get this straight, pratik you used to be jeweetzelluf? What have you been doing these last 3+ years? Have you continuously been training? What is your weight now? I hate to compare my 9th grade stats to yours and I know those are prime growing years but I wanted to gain weight so I ate! SizeUp1000 shakes, which tasted like shit and had these funky textured little chunks in it but I drank them by the case and eventually I enjoyed the taste. Drink whole milk, I used to drink almost a gallon a day and my mom would scream at me when she woke up in the morning and there wasn't any left in the fridge haha she would make me walk to the store to get more but I needed more anyway so I went. Train, train, train! People think they could stick some gear in their ass and that sit it down on the couch, wrong! I gained almost 30lbs that summer alone and then another 80lbs over the next 2 years before I even considered AS. Unfortunately, the truth of the matter is some people have it much easier than others with the gift of genetics and all. That's not to say it would be impossible for you to make a major transformation, but some gear is going to do little to nothing to change anything if you're not willing to work!

Top Bottom