Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice skinny guy, first cycle

Shakes, creatine, aminos a high calorie low fat diet the whole shabang bro, just stay away from AAS for at least 5 more years, the gains you will make until then will be the base of any cycle you choose, plus you'll get to know your body which is priceless because once you go on steroids it will never b the same without them, PCT and all that is nice and everything bu once you get a taste for them, you'll never feel the same when off cycle.

some pics:

speedyshare .com/files/22331508/Picture_5.png

speedyshare .com/files/22331507/Picture_4.png

Delete the space between speedyshare and .com because i couldnt post a direct link, cause im new to this forum.

i thought i was eating fine already with those 5-6 meals i had a day.
guess i have to make those meals bigger.

@ radar.

i am definitely serious, all my buddies gave up after 2 months.

Squats and deadlifts ay, i'll start working on that, anything else?

increase your weight and sets/reps as you get stronger. push yourself that way.

eat a large breakfast and eat after your workout ++1 and eat eat eat eat in between.

set a mental goal and weigh yourself everyday. learn from what works and what doesn't as you go.

oh and read these boards cause these guys on here know their shit. some of the best info you can get anywhere.

Last edited:
High weight low rep workouts work great for me. Most def hit the squats and deads bro, they are manatory as far as I'm concerned.

thanks guys.

1 more thing, my cousin weighs only 132 pounds, but he looks 180 pounds. NO JOKE
he is so big, but his weight is really low. he is only workin out for 5 months, that makes me feel bad. i am half him and he started after me, he does not consume protein shakes nor he follows a diet, when i watch him in school, he lives off sandwiches..

he is is an ectomorph too just like me ( well he doesnt look like one now anymore )

whats the deal with that ? if you'd take a look at him, you'd say hes been working out for 2 - 3 years.

Last edited:
thanks guys.

1 more thing, my cousin weighs only 132 pounds, but he looks 180 pounds. NO JOKE
he is so big, but his weight is really low. he is only workin out for 5 months, that makes me feel bad. i am half him and he started after me, he does not consume protein shakes nor he follows a diet, when i watch him in school, he lives off sandwiches..

he is is an ectomorph too just like me ( well he doesnt look like one now anymore )

whats the deal with that ? if you'd take a look at him, you'd say hes been working out for 2 - 3 years.

everyone has different genetics and bodies are different. some of us are born to write software on a computer, others are born to cut people open, some to fix cars, some to bodybuild. you don't have to compare yourself to others when it comes to our sport, you are competing with yourself. you have a long ways to go.. a solid 15 years of quality lifting, you should set a goal right now to be stronger every year and look better.. keep improving.

of course things come up.. jobs, school, divorces, deaths, etc. you may not workout for a couple years. late teens I was working out almost everyday then I didn't work out much in my early 20's, too busy with work and no motivation... but i turned it around and got back in the game and am now the strongest I've ever been.

Top Bottom