Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice needed for beginner cycle for crossfit

Creech

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster.

I'm just hoping to get some advice on doing a beginner cycle for crossfit as I would like to take my training to the next level. I train on average 6 times a week, sometimes twice a day. I do crossfit out of enjoyment and would just like to become better/more competitive and hopefully enter some competitions next year.

As some of you know crossfit is extremlely high intensity so my cardio is extremely important. Im not interested in bulking up huge, my aim with doing a cycle is to help with recovery, strength and muscle endurance.

My stats are:

Height: 5.10"
Weight: 86 kg (187 lbs)
BF: 12%
Training: 10+ years

My thoughts on a first cycle are as follows.

Week 1-12: Testosterone-Enanthate: 250mg per week
Week 1-12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total) Is this too much or should it be reduced?
Week 1-14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day. Is this too much or should it be reduced?
Week 13-15: take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out

PCT (Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20) Is this ok?

Week 16: Clomid 75mg per day and Nolvadex 40mg per day for 1 week
Week 17-20: Clomid 50mg and Nolvadex 20mg per day for 3 weeks

I've also read that alot of people add sarms GW to help with their endurance. Is this worth adding? If so how should I add it to the cycle?

Thanks!

For your goals, I think sarms are a better option for you. You will also get a nice endurance benefit from GW that will greatly enhance your crossfit. Run the triple stack for 12 weeks

Ostarine 25mg per day
S4 50mg per day
GW 20mg per day

All of these are available at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Follow it up with a PCT of HCGenerate ES or Test Stack (check thread below for huge discounts on test stack)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

you are so ideal for an intense sarms stack... this is what i call the super sarms stack... it is structured specifically for your type of sport and wants... if you are not familiar with sarms, read my articles at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is the full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 dspark" n2bm.com
1-12 need2slin www.n2bm.com
1-12 gear www.n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

+1 Rick, Dylan & Meat....nothing wrong with Crossfit but IMO anabolics & Crossfit don't mix

sarms triple stack would be a nice cycle.test p(if you can handle a long cycle of ed pinning/eq and gw)

Top Bottom