Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on my first cycle?

StormTactical

So I'm sure someone has posted close to this, but I'm looking for some personal advice. I thank whoever replies in advance!

I'm 32 years old
6'3" - 245 lbs
I would guess about 18% bf
This will be my first cycle, the only thing I've ever used was OTC pro hormone
And once Clen
So my initial thought for my first stack was
Test Enthanate - 400mg 1x week
Tren Enthanate - 200 mg 1xweek
HCG - still looking for info on how much and how often although I'm waiting on. 5000iu bottle
Also purchasing liquid arimidex to run on it
I've been training off and on since I'm 16 years old.

I recently over the past 5 months have jumped back on a good diet and working out 5-6x a week. Lifting weights only 4 out of 5-6

Everywhere I read people say don't do tren on your first cycle, just the test.

My biggest "fear" is that with just test I will be bloated and water weight as opposed to with the tren being hard and not bloated.

Any thought on using the tren safely or of just using the test. The best way to use it without being bloated and trying to cut some fat as well?

Thank you on advance for everything.

Ps. I also need advice on the HCG and the liquidex, as far as strength and times a week

Stick with a basic test only cycle. The whole point of running an AI is to prevent any bloat and estro related sides. No need to fear bloating on a test only cycle considering your running a proper AI. Also, split the injections up to twice a week, it'll help maintain more stable blood concentration.

Everyone has their own personal preference on HCG dosage, and I've personally never used it so I'll let someone else chime in there.

As for Arimidex, a good starting point would be .5mg EOD, and adjust to whatever feels comfortable from there.

Add some GW and S4 in there and you can get pretty nicely shredded considering you've got your diet in check.

Post up your PCT as well.

Welcome to the game.

Sorry don't mean to sound ignorant, GW and S4? I'm new to this area of bodybuilding. And also my post I'm thinking clomid, which I can get my hands on fairly easily. Any suggestions on how I should run it?

I like asking questions on boards like this cause there's nothing in it for you guys. If I ask my "guy" then he might throw too much at me that I don't need.

You can do quite well with Test only @400mg a week with proper diet. Bloat should be quite controllable at that dose with the a-dex dosing Cipp gave you. The GW and S4 are beyond my scope. One of the guru's may answer this but there are in-depth threads and stickies on those compounds.

Awesome, thanks for the advice guys. My only questions I really have left are what dosing/schedule to run pct and the GW and S4

DO NOT buy your sarms at uniquemicals man... they sell a bunk product... you need to buy your sarms at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... they have the highest quality and are the most trusted... I GUARANTEE THIS...

here is the best cycle for you as a first cycle...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-14 gw 501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom