Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on bulking up phase

Marinara-Sauce

Hello guys & girls

i haven't been on the forum in awhile, but I am wanting to do another cycle, I have been on and off for a few years. I'm 22, 6 foot tall about 225 pounds.

I'm looking to gain some serious bulk, my goal is 280 whether or not this is achievable or not thats my goal.

I was going to do Deca and Test E because of the long ester and whatnot, was thinking about 16 weeks on 2 weeks bridged then 16 more week doing the pyramid routine. Keep in mind I'd like to keep my risk as low as possible hence why the pyramid routine.

Looking for advice on how to cycle it, I am also going to add HCG in the first 2 weeks, clomid for POST.

Thanks in advance.

no mate, silly idea. that would = 34 weeks on, after which wyour body would have a hard time recovering. this is fine if you want to be on testosterone replacement all your life and not have kids, but ill assume as youre 22 that this is not your idea. Just hit the test and deca for a regular cycle of 10/12 weeks, do a propper pct and then have time off. that way you will at least semi recover, and you will still make safe gains.

besides, do you think you would continue to gain through a 30 odd week cycle? gains tend to taper off after 8 weeks or so on a deca cycle anyway, so you'd be wasting time and money. also, dont think this pyramid thing is safer than just coming off completely. as long as there is exogenous test or another steroid in your body, your body will not produce testosterone. this means that whether you are on 100mg of enanthate, or 1g of test and deca, your body still sees this as you being 'on'.

Sounds like good advice, but how do you think the Test E and Deca should be stacked?
Maybe 550mg Deca and 750 Test E ?
Anyone have any other insite to give to him...?

What's your cycle experience? That will tell a lot if you are ready for those doses or not. And yeah, a 12ish week cycle with that would be good but you gotta eat like a maniac. You won't put on 55lbs but maybe 20-30 which is very nice. Depends how you eat. You can be a fatass at 280 easily though but that isn't the goal, I'm sure. Gotta EAT BIG, lift heavy, and dose well (in order).

I was thinking
week 1 250mg
week 2 275
week 3 300
week 4 375
week 5 500
week6 500

etc up to 1000mg
but i do want to have kids without any assistance from other items.

I know i have been definitely working on the meals and what to eat good solid foods and shakes in between meals

any ideas on what way i should cycle the T & D?

i know this isn't a nutrition board but if anyone has any past experiences with some solid gains with food that would be much appreciated

Like i said I've been on and off for about 3 years now.

good gains not fat a nice 260 would be great and not so much body fat, i will be cutting that out in the summer.

Thanks Again

Your better off just running the same dose all the way through. Id do 500mg ew. and if you do the deca id do 400. That was my first cycle and i freaking loved it. But be ready for gyno, and deca stays in your system for along time even after you come off. so if you get gyno it feels like your battling it forever.

Takes along time with long esthers to feel anything so tapering up like that is worthless. And id say anything over 500mg ew is alittle high for your first time so i would just still to 500

Eat clean.

!

Top Bottom