Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne flare-up after cycle .;..........

naughty

I have had some bad acne in the past mainly from t-200 but recently I realized something-- The acne that I do get supreses alot when I am on gear -I( almost disapears when on anadrol --should'nt it flare up even worse when cycleing???

I notice the same thing. When I am on, my skin is clear as ever, but afterward I break out. When I did a Deca Winstrol only cycle I had no problem with acne. The two times I did Sustanon and Omnadren I broke out horribly. So.... It sounds like you are very similar to me in our skins sensitivity to Test products.
I basically have two options. Get on accutaine and get liver damage with no zits, or do Deca, Primo, Winny, D-bol cycles and maybe include a very small amount of Test to kick them off. To tell you the truth. The Deca Winny cycle gave me more solid results than test anyway. Test just makes me a big baloon with zits.

no, it clears up when your on a cycle, but when you get off, that's when your test starts producing again, and you'll start getting acne.

Top Bottom