Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ace-031

pumped5540

I just wanted to share my recent experience with this compound. I've ran more than 20 cycles in my time, just about every substance out there over the last 15 years of cycling. This substance is a game changer for real! The pumps and increase in muscle density are sick. I am not recommending not endorsing the use of myostatin inhibitors, just speaking of my thoughts. When tren came around I was like woah, SARMS are bad ass, and Nathan @ N2BM is a genius...... But this stuff is different! I ran 1/2 mg per week for 4 weeks and the growth is crazy! I started running it while on a cycle of tren/prop/mast....100/100/100 eod and 80mg of Var ed along with 200mcg of cjc no dac and ghrp-2 3x a day. I had strength and size gains within the first week. It's been 4 weeks since I've had my last injection and I am still growing! After 10 weeks of the cycle listed above I cruzed at 400mg of cyp a week... I competed 2 years ago at 189 and dominated now at 250 I could step on stage at 225 easily! I decided to run my base of cjc and ghrp year around and about to start my tren/prop/mast cycle at 150 mg eod then up to 200mg eod along w a"I oxandrovar and GW for the next 12 weeks ( the oxandrovar for 8 weeks) and I will add Ace-031 for another 6 weeks during this cycle! Again is I am rambling I'm sorry, and I'm on iPhone so grammar my not be too notch.

When I used ACE-031 it was incredible. I can't imagine what doses from studies would do to my physique. It would be impossible unless I won the lottery to even think about such doses (20mg per week for starters). Even 1mg every 2 weeks can be an amazing thing (what I used). It's worth looking into other myostatin inhibitors such as follistatin and myostatin propeptide too. I have a vial of folli to try out for my current cycle and I can't wait to use it. We actually have a big sale going on for our myostatin inhibitors now.

Top Bottom