Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane log

Seems its getting better, 3rd week in, finally got the chapped lips. I'm finding the hormone levels need to remain very stable to not reaggravate the situation. If I pin ed and take a weekend off, the cystic pimples come back big time. Everything seems to be drying up, scabbing over, and no new ones recently

Seems its getting better, 3rd week in, finally got the chapped lips. I'm finding the hormone levels need to remain very stable to not reaggravate the situation. If I pin ed and take a weekend off, the cystic pimples come back big time. Everything seems to be drying up, scabbing over, and no new ones recently

I actually just switched over to ED pinning. Hope it helps with the "tren dick". Seems to come and go. So I thought maybe from the fluctuations as well.

.5 Monday and Friday? Other than that, all I can say is keeep the e in check and keep the blood levels stable. I have to pin ace ed, EOd or even missing a day, I go nuts, mood swings, trendik, and no one better cut me off on the highway haha

Top Bottom