Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abscess

likesteel21

how can i tell if i have one my last shot was today but my first one was in my leg 4 days ago and its still sore and is getting red i followed all sterile injection prcedures and im running prop so i figured the pain should be gone by now any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

(PUNCTUATION) Please use some, or at least put line breaks in. I couldn't hardly understand what you were saying bro.

Anyway it isn't unusual for prop to hurt like that especially if it was your first shot ever. Keep a close eye on it. If it stays red and warm to the touch you may want to have it checked after a couple more days.

BTW - If you've had an isolated small (pea sized) knot then it is most likely an abscess.

likesteel21 said:
how can i tell if i have one my last shot was today but my first one was in my leg 4 days ago and its still sore and is getting red i followed all sterile injection prcedures and im running prop so i figured the pain should be gone by now any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Do you have a fever, swelling, very painful to the touch (more then normal)? You can still get an abcess being sanitary and following correct proceedures... Obviouisly being a slob will increase your chances. I have had a two time in the past and got them both in time. I used Cirpo (ciprofluxin) because it attacks and destroys both gram positive, and gram negative bacteria. I am not too sure which it is for the infection so I figured it would not take a 50% change of missing. I washed the area with soap and water, wiped with enthanol, then I used a serile 1 1/2" dart and lanced out the dead white blood cells and bacteria (white pusy shit). You would not imagine how much pus came out. I then cleaned the area again, and bandaged. If needed I would lance. and use fresh gauze to bandage (The second time I got an infection it required two drainings...but that is because I didn't get on antibiotics ASAP). I took about 24hrs for the Cipro to work visually, but It does go to work as soon as you injest it.
My best friend had this happen along with anther guy I know at the gym. Both had to go to the ER, got them "drilled out", had an overnight stays at the hospitol, and then were lectured from a fat ass MD about how bad AAS are for you.
Good luck
Please let me know if you need more, help...don't be afraid and do nothing..it will only get worse.

On the other hand...prop is notorious for soreness for many days. If I don't bake it, it causes me pain for about 5-6 days per site. They often turn into hard lumps and mimic the appearance of an abcess.

did u nject in the thigh?
my last thigh injection hurt for 4 days, to the point i was limping. it was red and warm for the 3rd day and then went away pretty quikly. that happened both times i ever shoot into my thigh so no i stick to glute, there almost painless. ps the firt time was suston. this last time was test e and tren e.
i would wait it out a couple more days, i was startin to freekout too when it happened to me.

Top Bottom