Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abscess????

Whiskey

MVP
EF VIP
My lifting partner is using a test mixure that has "I think" 150mg enanthate, 50mg propionate in each ml. he shot a half cc in the middle of his left pec, and now is has been sore and swollen and warm to the touch for about 4 days. He said that he was clean and sterile about it all, and that the warm to the touch feel has went down a little. His left pec is so swollen that it sticks out about an inch more than his right one. What do you guys think. Could it somehow be an infection of some type? Oh he also used a 1" needle. That everything he told me. If it is an abscess, will it ever go away, or will it have to be drained? THanks guys, appreciate any help given!!

Whiskey

Sounds as if he has celluitis starting, off to the Doctor with him. Celluitis or any injection related infection is nothing to fool with, better safe than sorry.

It could be an abcess in the making, but most likely just an irritation from the alcohol. I had a batch of fina that that occurred on every shot. Maybe it was a sterilization issue, but it always went away within a week. If a hard lump develops get to the doctor.

One more thing, he said that there was a knot in it, or was real firm or something like that. Surley it wouldn't be from the prop. with that little ammount could it be?? Hey liftsiron what is celluitis??? haven't heard of that one? thanks guys!!

Whiskey

Cellulitis(note the spelling) is a spreading bacterial infection just below the skin surface. It is most commonly caused by Streptococcus pyogenes or Staphylococcus aureus.
Cellulitis
Author/s: Belinda M. Rowland

Definition
Cellulitis is a spreading bacterial infection just below the skin surface. It is most commonly caused by Streptococcus pyogenes or Staphylococcus aureus.

Description
The word "cellulitis" actually means "inflammation of the cells." Specifically, cellulitis refers to an infection of the tissue just below the skin surface. In humans, the skin and the tissues under the skin are the most common locations for microbial infection. Skin is the first defense against invading bacteria and other microbes. An infection can occur when this normally strong barrier is damaged due to surgery, injury, or a burn. Even something as small as a scratch or an insect bite allows bacteria to enter the skin, which may lead to an infection. Usually, the immune system kills any invading bacteria, but sometimes the bacteria are able to grow and cause an infection.

Once past the skin surface, the warmth, moisture, and nutrients allow bacteria to grow rapidly. Disease-causing bacteria release proteins called enzymes which cause tissue damage. The body's reaction to damage is inflammation which is characterized by pain, redness, heat, and swelling. This red, painful region grows bigger as the infection and resulting tissue damage spread. An untreated infection may spread to the lymphatic system (acute lymphangitis), the lymph nodes (lymphadenitis), the bloodstream (bacteremia), or into deeper tissues. Cellulitis most often occurs on the face, neck, and legs.

That should cover it!!

Cellulitis link (also caused by bacteria from intramuscular injection or unsterile product): http://www.mediresource.net/canoe/health/PatientInfo.asp?DiseaseID=145

and that is definitely what you have. I got it from a batch of IP deca (same hard knotting too but I believe that's just IP not the infection) and ended up getting Keflex which brings it around in a couple days.

Don't let it go untreated as it can get quite painful and infection can sometimes spread to blood or kindeys (very fucking bad).

I do predict that your friend will be purchasing human grade in the future.

damn, thanks man, good post!! will it ever go down "if" it is that, I am gonna tell him to go to the doc tom. he is pretty stubborn on shit like that. thanks again bro's!!

Whiskey

one more thing, it IS human grade. he even has a prescription for it, gets it through the mail from florida. pays out the ass for it though, BUT he has the script, so he pays for it. drives a gas semi, is too affraid will get in trouble with illegal gear and all. shit happens though.

Whiskey

Yes it could go down, or it could get worse. Get it looked at to be safe. Or use the oldest trick in the book that you have a very sore throat and no time to get to the doctor. Ask them to call you in an antibiotic, that will take care of the infection in a couple of days.

Top Bottom