Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to start a Winstrol cycle and have some inquiries

wannaviking

I'm about to start an oral only cycle of Winstrol (or stanozolol) in the form of pills.

First off, I know that Test as a base would be better and injectables too, but due to my location and circumstances (financial, social, availability, convenience) I can and want to try this Winny cycle so please refrain from bashing an oral only cycle. I'm going to do it so I need some advice please.

This is my first cycle ever. I'm gonna run a 50mg ED for 40 days cycle. Pills are 10mg each. I have some inquiries:

-How should I start my cycle? As in, in a day in which I workout or a rest day, or it doesn't matter?

-How should I split the dose? 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the evening? Maybe 20mg morning and 30mg evening? Before or after a workout?

-Should I take them on an empty stomach? With food? Before or after meals? Along with something like grapefruit, lemon or bergamot oil?

-Should I take milk thistle while on it?

-Is a PCT mandatory? If so, which one?

-Should I workout more?

-Would a low carb diet with weekly refeeds cause any problems? (since people report tons of water loss)

Your input is highly appreciated, cheers!

What is your stats?

Split your dose each day evenly as you can. Since you have 10mg tabs just run 30mg in the AM and 20mg in the PM. Take them with food for better bioavailability. Run N2guard on cycle at 7 caps per day. This will be your liver and overall protection.

You should be working out for the best growth and recovery you can. No different than off cycle. The main key is to eat correctly for your goals.

You will need a full PCT for this, since it will shut you down

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Do a test cycle.No reason for you not to be able to find test.Its very easy to find and cheap to purchase

I love these fucking intros....I'm gonna do it, I know it's wrong, I have legitimate reasons, so u have no right to bash me....I want ur advice

It's like saying I'm gonna run myself into a brick wall....don't flame me for doing it, I know it's wrong....what's the best way to smash myself

Run ur goddamn winny for 4-6 weeks at 50mg/ed and pct clomid....other than that, go fuck yourself and stop being a pussy about using a needle. Cheers,

I love these fucking intros....I'm gonna do it, I know it's wrong, I have legitimate reasons, so u have no right to bash me....I want ur advice

It's like saying I'm gonna run myself into a brick wall....don't flame me for doing it, I know it's wrong....what's the best way to smash myself

Run ur goddamn winny for 4-6 weeks at 50mg/ed and pct clomid....other than that, go fuck yourself and stop being a pussy about using a needle. Cheers,

exactly... i am one that helps people 7 days a week, damn near all day long HOWEVER when i hear the words "im doing it anyway" i want absolutely nothing to do with that kind of attitude... good luck to you man because with that attitude, you don't deserve help...

Top Bottom