Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ab injections?

Diabolus10

Anyone have any experience with IM abdominal injections? I am curious about injecting IGF into the abs for localized muscle growth in that area. Would this work with a slin pin? I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this, particularly those who have tried abdominal injections (of any substance) in the past. Thanks for your help!

gettnlarge01 said:
Why would you want your abs bigger?That sounds like it would hurt.

It might hurt, I don't know. That's why I'm asking for people's experiences. And as for bigger abs, why would anyone want any muscle to be bigger? :)

i wouldnt even mess with ab injections im.

work your abs with weighted crunches and all the weighted exercises 5 times a week for a year. your abs will grow.

Diabolus10 said:
Anyone have any experience with IM abdominal injections? I am curious about injecting IGF into the abs for localized muscle growth in that area. Would this work with a slin pin? I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this, particularly those who have tried abdominal injections (of any substance) in the past. Thanks for your help!

I would not do that. I would personally would keep IGF far away from intestine/stomach region.

ALIN said:
I would not do that. I would personally would keep IGF far away from intestine/stomach region.

ya bad idea buddy, whats wrong with bis, tris, delts, and pecs? all very easy espicially wth a slin pin

Might work,

Can’t be any worst than pec injections
\
Of course for me, I would need a pretty long needle to hit the muscle, have some insulation down there.

Diabolus10 said:
It might hurt, I don't know. That's why I'm asking for people's experiences. And as for bigger abs, why would anyone want any muscle to be bigger? :)
If you train heavy and hard your abs should already be big!!! Think about it your abs get thicker will make your waist look thicker is that what your really after? There are plenty of other muscles to inject it into.

Top Bottom