Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression?

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression Sides?

• Anadrol

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Halotestin

Votes: 63 15.8%
  • Test (please give make and ester if you can--i.e., Brovel Test-En.)

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • Tren/Fina

Votes: 156 39.2%
  • Sust/Omna or blended tests

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • None. I am a calm, mature person who likes to be cut off in traffic.

Votes: 75 18.8%

• Total voters
I aggree with milo, I am actually much happier on than I am off. If anything I am more aggressive when I am natural. :)

Drugs never affect my mood

i get a little aggravated the final few days precontest thoug..i hate carb depleting

milo hobgoblin said:
Dumbassabol

because only dumbass antisocial ex-nerd bopdybuilders use AAS as an excuse to at like assholes.

Worse than fucking women.. if you cant control yourself you have NO FUCKING BUSINESS USING.

Any of you that claim you're all aggresive and no better than women who act like cunts and blame PMS.
Yeah I have to agree with this to an extent.If you have issues with anger then you have no right touching gear.
Sure there is going to be a rise in aggression with gear use (some compounds more than others)but if you cant chanel that into your training you are a looser imo.
It also effects differant people in differant ways.I feel my temper rising but i never blow my lid e.g i can control it.I just step back and take a breath.

If you know theres a certain compound that turns u into an absolute cunt then dont take it.

for me dbol over 50mg a day in one dose tren makes me ill for the first 3 weeks then i seem to be able to manage it better anadrol 50 doesnt bother me like dbol

Just a coincidence I'm sure, but every one turns into a real jerk if I swallow more than 25 mg's of D/bl.

Tren is the winner...Dam funny when people post up roid rage is a myth but yet they say its not the tren....Let the poll speak for its self! Shit does and will cause rage!

Lupercal CATS said:
They are the most powerful steroid. They are given to dogs in heat but because they are so liver toxic they even stopped giving them to dogs. I read that if they weren't so liver toxic and you could take 5mg a day it would be more powerful than most stacks of something like dbol/test/deca.

Potent shit.

you never tried methyltrienolone i assume :)
that stuff makes fina/halo look like primo ;)

also, for me, its definately tren as number one by a longshot...halo is a distant second...dbol makes me agrgessive like test but both make me happy. Im currently on 250mgs tren/250mgs masteron/300 deca/750mgs test 10mcgs igf twice daily, 50mgs proviron/1 gram arimi and my moods have been pissy lately...but nothing beats doing 100lb hammer curls in the gym then throwing down the weights onto the rubber mat and scaring a girl near you away to the other side of the gym..lol!
At the gym on this cycle im super focused and am having the best workouts of my life, aggressive as hell, but to my friends im super friendly and kind...and at home though im kinda pissy at times and a bit irritated, and just need to calm down alot, im a scatter brain, and i multi task alot..prob not the best option..lol...i like taking modafinil lately at 100mgs upon waking...better concentration..and overall sense of happyness, mixed with aggression and frustration..lmfao...im gunna try some calms forte i got at nutrition depot now i bought last night...it sais on the bottle it can be used during the day to ease the central nervous system tension a bit, and relax you in the evening...alot of herbal ingredients in it that work syngergistically...heck, ill try it 3 times today and report how it works for me...

what do u guys use to control aggression/supplement wise?
lately ive been so busy with studying for finals so thats also stressful as fuk...

If tren is so far the worst - then nothing effects me much. Ya tren gives me weird dreams and sweats, but I haven't had any problem with control and for most of the time am good happy self on it.

Top Bottom