Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS as HRT?

littleguy289

Hey guys. I finally found a dr willing to put me on some HRT. My concern is that I'm 38, and have always had issues with DHT effects naturally (MPB, body hair, acne, etc). Obviously the doc is just figuring on putting me on straight test, and I haven't gotten a chance to speak with him further about it yet, but are doctors normally open to different compounds for HRT like maybe 50% test/50% Anavar(Oxandrolone)?

I can't speak from experience but, from what you read on the Internet, this sounds like a pretty controversial issue even for doctors; it's already hard enough to find a doctor that puts you on TRT with test and talking to them about other anabolic steroids is just not going to happen. From time to time you hear of older patients who have been prescribed with Deca along with the Test to help their joint issues but that's all and it's not very common.

Anyway, the dose of Test your doctor is going to prescribe you should equal the amount of testosterone a man produces normally so expect something around the 125 mg/week mark. If you are going to suffer from alopecia with that little test then I'm sorry and that's an issue you're going to have to work on that with something else but you should not prescribe yourself with any amount of testosterone lower than what your doctor is going to give you or even try for him to put you on steroids.

Top Bottom