Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

80/90s era dropping like flies

B

bigorse

what does everyone think about the long term health consequences of PED use?
and who here run heavy cycle and stays on year round and what are your concerns?

seems kind of scary but im of the opinion that if you only have enough money for our drugs and no enough for your health (liver support, kidney support, blood tests etc) then you should not be using drugs. i also disagree with the "aesthetic generation" using gear. i simply do not think you need to use gear to be 165lbs 8-10% bodyfat. seems everyone is looking for a short cut. lets hear your opinions.

Fuck the 165 %8-10 bodyfat. I hate this fuckin era. It's all about holding up a damn sponsorship and lookin pretty for the camera with nice clean rubber weights and badass shoes. Shut the fuck up get off social media and train with metal plates and think about why you train. (Not you, all these camera happy bitches)

Fuck the 165 %8-10 bodyfat. I hate this fuckin era. It's all about holding up a damn sponsorship and lookin pretty for the camera with nice clean rubber weights and badass shoes. Shut the fuck up get off social media and train with metal plates and think about why you train. (Not you, all these camera happy bitches)

yeah these guys dont need steroids they need discipline

In all honesty though, most can't achieve their physiques even with gear. How many of you guys have a physique like Jeff Seid?

very few, but most people think they can be on point 4-5 times a week then go party and club like he makes everyone believe on the weekend and expect to have a decent physique. 9/10 people could look somewhere in the ballpark of his physique after a solid 8-10 years training natural if they really put the effort in, his size and body fat anyway, gear or no training is not going to give his insane structure.

the fitness industry has made it necessary to have abs and be weak, starve yourself of calories, and have heart problems and abuse steroids, drugs, and diuretics.. and that is considered healthy when it isn't.

as long as that trend continues guys will continue to die in their 30's and early 40's. it is selfish to leave behind your family to mourn

these guys cannot even stand up or push decent amounts of weight anymore because their organs are 70 years old in 30 year old bodies.

this is why steroid use shouldn't be started very young.. the sooner you start, the sooner the trajectory begins of not being shredded enough or not being muscular enough. this will cause guys to abuse more and more until they end up dead

But the same could be said for the guys at 6% body fat and huge muscles and not competing. I personally never want to be below about 13-15% bf. Why? that is about the most healthy range to be in and most people who are not body builders look at someone with 6% bf and are not attracted to that at all. So you could say why are people at 8% using steroids to get to 6%. The simple truth is everyone who is using them is using them for a reason. I may not like your reason you might not like mine, and we might both hate person x reason but I am not here to judge your reason and you should not judge theirs. Weather you want to compete, set a record, get chicks, get guys, be on a mag cover, be the best you can, you have your reason and clearly your reason is important to you or you would not be doing this much to try to accomplish it.

Last edited:
to be clear though steroids build muscle they have nothing ti do with bodyfat. you can be 6% bodyfat natural if you watch your diet. steroids build tissue. you can be 160 6% natty but unless your 7ft tall you cant be 250 6% natty

the fitness industry has made it necessary to have abs and be weak, starve yourself of calories, and have heart problems and abuse steroids, drugs, and diuretics.. and that is considered healthy when it isn't.

as long as that trend continues guys will continue to die in their 30's and early 40's. it is selfish to leave behind your family to mourn

these guys cannot even stand up or push decent amounts of weight anymore because their organs are 70 years old in 30 year old bodies.

this is why steroid use shouldn't be started very young.. the sooner you start, the sooner the trajectory begins of not being shredded enough or not being muscular enough. this will cause guys to abuse more and more until they end up dead

good points man, the fitness industry and sponsors are killing athletes imo, if people didn't have to be photo shoot ready year round and could actually take proper off season athletes would be far better off health wise.

Top Bottom