Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

80/90s era dropping like flies

to be clear though steroids build muscle they have nothing ti do with bodyfat. you can be 6% bodyfat natural if you watch your diet. steroids build tissue. you can be 160 6% natty but unless your 7ft tall you cant be 250 6% natty

This is what I like to call mostly true.

The more muscle you have the more calories you can eat and not gain fat.
So if someone whose weight is stable puts on 20Lbs of muscle in 1 cycle and doesn't change their diet they will slowly loose fat due to now being under maintenance.
There is also things like Tren that if your don't up your calories will have a leaning effect.

But just to be clear...I 95% agree with you about steroids not causing weight loss. They can however cause your daily calories used to increase which can have a fat loss effect if taken advantage of correctly. Also lots of people lump clen, albuterol, T3 in with steroids as they are usually part of a cycle even if they aren't steroids themselves. Example female fitness models.

This is what I like to call mostly true.

The more muscle you have the more calories you can eat and not gain fat.
So if someone whose weight is stable puts on 20Lbs of muscle in 1 cycle and doesn't change their diet they will slowly loose fat due to now being under maintenance.
There is also things like Tren that if your don't up your calories will have a leaning effect.

But just to be clear...I 95% agree with you about steroids not causing weight loss. They can however cause your daily calories used to increase which can have a fat loss effect if taken advantage of correctly. Also lots of people lump clen, albuterol, T3 in with steroids as they are usually part of a cycle even if they aren't steroids themselves. Example female fitness models.

yeah you may get a small benefit from aas as far as fat burning and obviously if your adding clen, t3 etc in you will get more help.

having said that getting to 6% bodyfat doesnt require anything except a good diet and a little cardio. if you wanna be skinny ripped you dont need steroids, if you wanna be a bodybuilder (jacked and ripped) yeah you probably do need steroids

I know plenty of folks that have been on for 15+ years with little to no problems. If you want to be skinny and look like a bitch, yeah, just starve the fuck out of yourself. If you want serious size . . . well

I know plenty of folks that have been on for 15+ years with little to no problems. If you want to be skinny and look like a bitch, yeah, just starve the fuck out of yourself. If you want serious size . . . well

what are the doses theyve been on? blast and cruise?

I just disagree with the aesthetic generation of today in general. Aesthetics in the golden era was just all about proportion, symmetry and just being s true work of art. Today idiots in the fitness industry like Jeff Seid and Zyzz have redefined it as a life style were you abuse narcotics and alcohol and walk around topless at party's and festivals and just among yourself look like an idiot. And these fan boys jump all over it and it's just a never ending cycle of 140lb guys walking around in their stringers and biker shorts staying in a deficit yar round in fear they will lose their mid section. As for them doing steroid to achieve the body of a fitness model is also ridiculous, if you can't naturally be 160lb under 10% bodyfat then you won't be it on steroids, period.

I just disagree with the aesthetic generation of today in general. Aesthetics in the golden era was just all about proportion, symmetry and just being s true work of art. Today idiots in the fitness industry like Jeff Seid and Zyzz have redefined it as a life style were you abuse narcotics and alcohol and walk around topless at party's and festivals and just among yourself look like an idiot. And these fan boys jump all over it and it's just a never ending cycle of 140lb guys walking around in their stringers and biker shorts staying in a deficit yar round in fear they will lose their mid section. As for them doing steroid to achieve the body of a fitness model is also ridiculous, if you can't naturally be 160lb under 10% bodyfat then you won't be it on steroids, period.

Amen. Today's fitness just fuckin blows. I hear guys 40 years old 210 %30 bodyfat talking about physique classes like oh give me 2 years. People are just so desperate nowadays because fitness and bodybuilding has grown but because of social media and everybody posting ab shots and camera happy everybody else feels insecure and will Cheat and take a shortcut to catch up. It's fuckin stupid. I'm questin for 230 %6 @ 5-9 and show all these bitches up.

i was 210 12% at 5 7 and 16 years old after 4.5years training before i got on and the only reason i got on so early was because i legitimatly needed trt other wise i would have probably been able to get to about 210 6% with my genetics naturally

Fitness industry is fucked right about now and might I add the bullshit amount of personal trainers giving false info to clients and there own knowledge

I asked a girl a close friend how training was and how her comp prep was
Her reply in exact words
" training is good, my knee is a bit sore so I stopped prep I'm training fr stereo now" !!'

Stereo sonic is a fitness event?
Since fucking when?
So you get sponsored to be shirtless there?

Like people are taking this so serious wen there not where they want when stereosconic is near they pump clen and t3 to get lean and abs

What is the point?

Last edited:
In all honesty though, most can't achieve their physiques even with gear. How many of you guys have a physique like Jeff Seid?

The late great Bruce Lee. In today's world, Jeff Seid is using any enhancement or AAS that won't get easily detected by urine sample. or he stops long enough for the chemicals to leave his body which is usually a month, for me. He shouldn't have to lie.

Top Bottom