Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 weeks on Sus250

Glenjamin88

Hey guys I've been on anabolic innovations sustanon for 8 weeks now and about to start 9th week and I havnt really felt any dramatic changes. This is also my first ever cycle I've done.

750mg a week total. Doing every second day at 250mg per inject. Also taking aromasin every second day at 12.5mg

Been training 2 years. 26 years old 189cm @ 96kg.

Starting weight is 93kg

I'm training 5 times a week T no less then 1 hour a session. Diet consists on 4,000 clean calories per day including around 300-350 grams of protein.

Is my gear bunk or am I losing fat and gaining lean muscle? I look at myself but don't really see gains but not sure if I'm just telling myself it isn't working. I still have until week 14-15 before I finish the cycle.

Have you gained any strength? Have you looked at any before and after pics?

By 8 weeks, you should be feeling like a king imo. I would get some bloods done to see if the gear is legit.

You should be definitely making some gains on 750 mg test a week, especially if it's your first cycle.

I wish I measured before hand I forgot lol but I have before pics so I'll take some tonight and check. I'll try and get some blood work done this week.

U should have gained strength and the weight u lift should feel lighter and the pump u get from workout should b awsome if ur gear is real. You should get the swool crazy pump.

You have bunk or underdosed gear at that dose for a beginner you should be gaining at least 10-15 lbs even if its water Also learn to front load homie..

Top Bottom