Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 week anaver only cycle log

Hello everyone ,, having been accumulated 6 years of solid training from the age of 16 I've decided to dive into the realm of AAS. So I'll be running 60 mg of var everyday for 7 weeks. In the upcoming days I will be posting my updates regularly.

brief stats
5ft 7 inch
165 lbs
13-14% bf

I took my first dose 2 days ago and I'm not going to build up on dose but rather go 60 mg from the first day.

So my updates for the first 3 days:

I'm more confident because I'm on "gear"
suprisingly I had a good pump on my arms at my work place from stretching pizza dough.

I've not been to gym in the past 2 days cuz of work but I will give an update once I'm into my 2nd week .

I'll be following along your log buddy.

Are you using any support supplements with your cycle? Do you have your PCT on hand?

I put out a video on how to safely run an oral only steroid cycle. Give it a watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

Remember that all the same precautions need to be taken with oral steroids as injectables. They will still suppress natural testosterone production and a proper PCT is needed after your cycle.

Even though I think you are too 'light' and I am not supporting oral only cycles, will definitely follow to check up on the process

I will follow along with your progress - remember that diet and cardio will be crucial for cutting, even with anavar. Also, make sure to be using some good liver supporting supplement, since anavar is liver toxic. Finally, even though anavar is a mild AAS, you will still need a PCT with it, so don't skip it.

Day 4th

I didn't mention my pct so it will be clomid and nolva for 4 weeks and my anaver is pharmaceutical grade each tablet is 10 mg

My forearm vascularity is massively improving since the first dose 4 days ago.

Slight strength gains on my bench and hack squats. But my hammer curl strength is way up because I was only able manage 6 reps on 40 lbs dumbbells per arm but today I did 8 clean reps on 50lbs dumbbell.

Abs are slightly leaner as well as my recovery is faster.

thats all guys . More updates are coming. I've attached some pics of my improved forearm vascularity.

Top Bottom