Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 days since last day of PCT, sensitive nipples

miakis

I did hella/katana cycle, and completed 4 weeks of pct of clomid 25/25/15/15. It's been 6 days since last day of PCT, and seems my nipples are sensitive. It could be because I touched it too much to check for gyno, but I'm worried.

I have clomid/nolva/letro on hand at the moment. Should I get back on clomid or should I wait a while and see? Oh btw, I'm still on forma stanzol from PCT.

Are they itchy or painful? The forma should have it under control but you may be very sensitive and may need a little adex with the forma. Are you running bridge now?

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

so I shouldn't get back on the serm? I should get an AI?

A serm will just make it worse. The forma and a little adex should be enough if its not bad. But if there is already a lump the do what Rick said and hit the letro.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I would dose Letro high for a few days. It acts quickly and is the best for combating gyno symptoms.

How high should I dose it, n how many days??? I need some recommendation, I'm very nervous with this atm. I do feel a little lump though, maybe size of a chewed gum, not sure ifs it was always there or not.

Btw I did hear there could be rebound effect with letro, somewhat nervous to use it...

How high should I dose it, n how many days??? I need some recommendation, I'm very nervous with this atm. I do feel a little lump though, maybe size of a chewed gum, not sure ifs it was always there or not.

Btw I did hear there could be rebound effect with letro, somewhat nervous to use it...

Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro
And when gyno was gone I ran it for another week at 2.5mg then reversed the cycle to come off.
Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg
Day 5: .25mg

so keep it at 2.5 until the gyno is gone? And does anyone have other suggestions as well?

And just another thing, in case this isn't gyno there's really no penalty for using letro right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom