Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th injection feels odd

VictorM1312

Hey all, so this is my 5th injection and it's my third time on my right glute.
First I wanna add that i inject every 5 days of Sus and deca.
However this time it feels a little odd on my right glute and i fear this may be the beggining of an abcess. So far its been over 24 hours since the injection and i feel a hard litte lump under the skin, it isn't all that hot over the surface of the skin and it doesn't hurt too much unless I press on it and even then it's not that much of a discomforting feeling.
I'm not too concerned at this present moment because i don't have a fever, it isn't excessively hot and it doesnt hurt when i walk, sit, or while im standing. Also, usually when are abscess side affects supposed to appear if one is growing?
I'm just uncertain of what to do next, should i visit a doctor ASAP? and if i do, should i tell him i'm on steroids?

Last edited:
You can do what you want, 98% sure it will go away. Used to happen to me with flutes all the time, lumps you could see in the mirror, they're just undissipated oil and irritation. You'll KNOW 100% if it's an access, shitll get hot, red, swollen, and it won't get better. When it starts getting worse by the day, that's when you go to the doc. "Bug bite" was my favorite before I found a pro-juice doctor. They can't tell the difference between a pin and a bug-stinger

You can do what you want, 98% sure it will go away. Used to happen to me with flutes all the time, lumps you could see in the mirror, they're just undissipated oil and irritation. You'll KNOW 100% if it's an access, shitll get hot, red, swollen, and it won't get better. When it starts getting worse by the day, that's when you go to the doc. "Bug bite" was my favorite before I found a pro-juice doctor. They can't tell the difference between a pin and a bug-stinger

Thanks for your reply. Was just a beginners concern of mine.
It's only been about 30 hours since I did the injection so maybe it's too soon to be worrying.

Glutes are tough, I stopped hittin mine because they're too hard to reach, makes me shake, pull out, push in, not hit it right, any of these can make that bubble. I been hittin quads ed for a while left, right, no problems

Glutes are tough, I stopped hittin mine because they're too hard to reach, makes me shake, pull out, push in, not hit it right, any of these can make that bubble. I been hittin quads ed for a while left, right, no problems

I will do that, espercially shoulders, because its such an easy spot but with this fear of something popping up im going to stick to quads. Thanks again

Warm it up too, and pin slowly, as opposed to just shooting it in there, so it has time to absorb into the muscle

However this time it feels a little odd on my right glute and i fear this may be the beggining of an abcess. So far its been over 24 hours since the injection and i feel a hard litte lump under the skin, it isn't all that hot over the surface of the skin and it doesn't hurt too much unless I press on it and even then it's not that much of a discomforting feeling.
I'm not too concerned at this present moment because i don't have a fever, it isn't excessively hot and it doesnt hurt when i walk, sit, or while im standing. Also, usually when are abscess side affects supposed to appear if one is growing?
I'm just uncertain of what to do next, should i visit a doctor ASAP? and if i do, should i tell him i'm on steroids?

Could be scar tissue from the frequent injections to the same area. An abscess is basically unbearable pain. It's hot and hurts like fuck, you feel constant pressure. May wanna stay away from that area for a couple weeks if you can't take the discomfort

That's what I would have said, but its only his Fifth pin ever. That's gotta be pushing t in too fast I figure

it could be build up of oil under the skin .massage the area and see if it goes down and breaks down.I mean an absess is usually red or feels hot and starts to get pus build up, so i dont think it is that

sus every three days was always my understanding, but prop every other day is a pretty normal practice... Might consider these things, then again might not... I get lumps, they usually go away pretty quick

Top Bottom