Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 week on test-e first cycle ?

oxezo

hi guys , i'm on test e 500mg/week and 5 week in . I gained 7-8 lbs clean at 8% bf but 0 effect on mood , no libido up ( just a bit at week 2-3 then normal ) got a little more oily skin but no acne...
By your experience is it normal? i read that at week 4 you should feel it but i dont... wednesday i'm going to do my first pin of week 6 but i dont feel nothing, yes gained some muscle but workout are like always no significant increase of strength...
I read some reviews and the lab is good so no scam... but i dont know i dont feel it , no sense of well-being , aggression ecc...

It comes gradually with the long esters. Like seeing yourself in the mirror everyday and not noticing a change, but when someone else sees you after a year..

Tren e was like that for me, I'm talking about "I don't see a change" while I'm about to drag the telemarketer clean thru the phone and toss him to china

For me on Test C, it took just before week 6 before I noticed. Shirts are riding high in the back, strength is way up, more vascular, and my workout partner said I looked thicker. Just give it time.

It takes 4-6 weeks for test e to really kick in.Give it a bit longer good friend

hi guys , i'm on test e 500mg/week and 5 week in . I gained 7-8 lbs clean at 8% bf but 0 effect on mood , no libido up ( just a bit at week 2-3 then normal ) got a little more oily skin but no acne...
By your experience is it normal? i read that at week 4 you should feel it but i dont... wednesday i'm going to do my first pin of week 6 but i dont feel nothing, yes gained some muscle but workout are like always no significant increase of strength...
I read some reviews and the lab is good so no scam... but i dont know i dont feel it , no sense of well-being , aggression ecc...
1 it take 4-5 weeks to notice much
2 use an AI to control estrogen, high estro can mess with mood and libido

what is your full plan for cycle and what you will be taking (and pct)?

It comes gradually with the long esters. Like seeing yourself in the mirror everyday and not noticing a change, but when someone else sees you after a year..

Very well said. Agreed. Long esters can feel gradual.

people said that i look bigger and girl touch me more lol but i dont feel that "superman" feeling

Top Bottom