Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 th steroid cycle

gainzzzz

heyy i just finished a 4 months eq/test cycle . week 4 in pct . first 3 weeks i kept all of my gainz , but now i had to stop cause an injury i got from an accident .

i am planning on starting a deca-test cycle after a few months :

1 - 12 Deca : 600mg/week
1 - 12 test e : 750mg
1 - 4 test prop : 100mg eod ( kickstart )
1 - 12 arimidex : 0.5 mg eod

i have a small gyno case , i noticed it a couple days ago , doesnt look bad at all , but i can feel something in my nips ... :/ so i was thinking of adding letrozole at the last 4 weeks of the cycle ? is it a good idea ? or should i run it from the start instead of arimidex ?

i chose arimidex cause its less harming , i hear a lot of bad stuff comming from letro + i hear letro hinder ur gains alot unlike adex ...

any advice would be apreciated

first cycle was : test e 750 mg 12 weeks
second cycle : deca-test 400/600 14 weeks
third : eq : 800mg/test e 600 18 weeks

Use aromasin instead.. You could just start your test E a little earlier than Deca if you need the "kickstart" What are your goals and stats? PCT ?

Letro should not be run as an on cycle ai. Its a last resort type of thing if your gyno cannot be controlled otherwise. Try running aromasin at 25 mg EOD, since you are prone. Hope that helps some.

Use aromasin instead.. You could just start your test E a little earlier than Deca if you need the "kickstart" What are your goals and stats? PCT ?

my goal is to bulk bro maybe add 10 solid lbs .

i'll be taking hcgenerate from week 2 to week 10
then hcg pregnyl 750 mg twice a week last 3 weeks

pct :
clomid , nolva combo
week 1 : 150/40 , 150/40 , 100/40 , 100/40 ....
week 2 : 100/40
week 3 : 100/40
week 4 :50/20
then only nolvadex 20 mg's for 1 week
+ d aspartic acid and a fenugreek based natural test booster

ok i will see if i can get aromazin and use it instead of arimidex . the arimidex and letrozole i can get them for sure . but aromazin i have to ask the supplier ...
why is aromazin better than arimidex ? ...

ok i will see if i can get aromazin and use it instead of arimidex . the arimidex and letrozole i can get them for sure . but aromazin i have to ask the supplier ...

you can use adex but i wouldnt use letro as a oncycle ai.. that is a super super last resort

the last thing you want to do is go into a cycle with gyno or elevated estrogen... you need to treat it before you even consider it... you need bloodwork to see just how bad it is and the underlying cause first...

your pct is very inadequate as well... i am giving you an article to read on the best method of pct and a layout for it as well... do things right and you'll see excellent gains but if your rush into something and are not in the proper condition, your going to learn the hard way... run a poor pct, ESPECIALLY with something like deca that can shut you down so bad and you will be more than sorry... here you go...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

the last thing you want to do is go into a cycle with gyno or elevated estrogen... you need to treat it before you even consider it... you need bloodwork to see just how bad it is and the underlying cause first...

your pct is very inadequate as well... i am giving you an article to read on the best method of pct and a layout for it as well... do things right and you'll see excellent gains but if your rush into something and are not in the proper condition, your going to learn the hard way... run a poor pct, ESPECIALLY with something like deca that can shut you down so bad and you will be more than sorry... here you go...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Aromasin is considered better than arimidex by most for several reasons. It is a suicide inhibitor so your chances of estrogen rebound are not there, it is better for your lipids, and also, it CAN be run during a pct that includes nolva, whereas nolva renders arimidex useless and ineffective.

Top Bottom