Platinum Members Read Please

Posted: 20-Oct-2004 09:22 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Platinum Members Read Please within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Never heard of YandT...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Platinum Members Read Please

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Re: Platinum Members Read Please

Old 20-Oct-2004, 09:22 PM   #21
United States
Never heard of YandT
Gallery of Smokescreen  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 20-Oct-2004, 09:27 PM   #22
Canada
superqts gallery made on its own made platinum worth it
Gallery of needsize  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 20-Oct-2004, 09:28 PM   #23
United States
Quote posted by needsize
Oh hell yeah!
Gallery of Smokescreen  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 20-Oct-2004, 09:30 PM   #24
Stryker1992

Quote posted by Carth
Oh hell.......no!

What for? So I could wear it to the gym and expose my gear usage to everybody? They would know I'm on this forum, thus making them come over here...realizing who I am and then realizing I'm Carth and I use steroids! no!

How about free gear instead?
Bro, did you miss your ing meds today or take too many???

Old 20-Oct-2004, 09:31 PM   #25
United States
The ads and banners are ANNOYING. There are ads inbetween EVERY post. It sucks.

Like QT, I use the search a lot! I can always find out MORE information!
Gallery of Daisy_Girl  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 20-Oct-2004, 09:33 PM   #26
United States
Stryker...I really hope your clowning around with me as of today. Are you?
Gallery of Smokescreen  

Old 20-Oct-2004, 09:33 PM   #27
Canada
Quote posted by needsize
Likewise
Gallery of superqt4u2nv  

Old 20-Oct-2004, 09:57 PM   #28
Stryker1992

Quote posted by Carth
Stryker...I really hope your clowning around with me as of today. Are you?

Totally bro, I figured you knew that. I have mad respect for you!!!!!!

I just think you are on a rampage today! No harm, only fun intended. My apologies, I do not want to start any for being a wise guy.

Old 20-Oct-2004, 10:30 PM   #29
United States
Quote posted by ulter
This is the T Shirt I wear to the Gym. Up in the corner.

http://www..net/images/car/organ.jpg

That's awesome. lol

...bd
Gallery of browndog1  

Old 20-Oct-2004, 10:33 PM   #30
United States
ulter - awesome shirt.

Carth - you are in a mood today dude. I said once, "Gee I wonder if he's manic?" But on the other hand, I take back what I said, as free gear for plats is one of the best ideas I ever heard. . . .

qt - dig the ravin' avatar -- that's great!
Gallery of majutsu