Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

31 Reasons Anadrol should be your choice for Huge Muscle and Strength Gains!

No problem ooops, I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

6'3

178lbs

7% bodyfat

18 years old

I know the first thing every1 gona say is you shouldnt even be touching gear at 18 but fuck it im doing it. so i've just recently started a cycle a couple days ago Turinabol Stacked with Anavar the lab is Northern pharma. I've bought Liver protection as which i will be taking throughout my cycle and a PCT. My Goal is to put on at least 12-15lbs.

ANYTHING stacked should be stacked with injectable Test (ideally)
Stacking tabs with tabs is just Crazy!! And at 18 😂😂😂
When i was 18 and all my 'so called' mates were fucking themselves up popping oxy's like smarties i was afraid to take anything, so i sat and i googled, and i read, and i googled and filled my brain full of incredible knowledge for 2/3 whole years before i did 500mg Alpha Pharma Test E a week with a 40mg D-bol kicker for the 1st 6weeks. Blew my tittys of i loved it that much. Remember be smart, don't be a retard 😉

I have anadrol but in a liquid form and I have been told to take 1ml daily would that be rcomended to much or OK to take also would I need to take test inject? Thanks for any advice.

Sir i m 21year old..!! And my height is 5foot 4inch....
But acc to my dad its short my dad is nearly 5:11 .....
So sir i want to ask that can i increase my height if yes then how??
I will thanking u sir

Amazing article! Couldn't agree more. Especially when used wisely, Anadrol is top notch for some real nice gains

Hey guys new hear I'm just starting back training
And can't seem to find any trust worthy sites to get supplements off
Any sugestions ???

Top Bottom