Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 day cycle, decided to stop...

n1tr0

I did a weekly cycle of 100mg tren (ace), 100mg prima and 500mg test for a month. Got great gains fast but I decided to stop with the shots. So I substituted the tren and prima with 40mg anavar daily last week and today I stopped with the test.

Since it's only been a month I am thinking of not doing any PCT, usually my HPTA restores very quickly. I am sexually very active, once or twice every day, this usually helps with test production...

I was thinking of taking 40mg of Anavar only on workout days i.e. 3 times a week as maintenance so that I don't shut off right away. Will this allow my HPTA to restore? I'm 35yrs old, 110kgs, 6'4 height, approx 20% body fat...

Before I get a ton of messages on how important PCT is, I know it is, I know I should take Nolva, or Clomid, or HCG, but as I said, been only a month, usually I recover quickly, my main question here is about Anavar for maintenance...

I
Don't think it's smart as ur not giving ur body optimal conditions to restore ur natural t levels

And at ur age u want to get back to optimal levels im 33 and because of choices like the one u are thinking of doing i ha to be on Trt for life 😜

So u can do it but the older u get the harder ur body has to work to try to get high test levels back

Have u ever got bloods done ? What are ur test levels normally at ur age right now ?

***Btw sex drive is not a indication that u have high or good test levels ****

Is this how ur judging ur swift recovery ?

My test was 198 and I had a huge sex drive 3x day with my wife sometimes more !

I agree ,once you get into your Thirties the body has to work harder to restore your HPTA- but just wait until you're my age 63 yup still like sex!!!!!!!

Perhaps not optimal, but I'm still giving it a "chance" to restore, which gets me back to my main question, will it actually restore while taking the maintenance dose? I mean I get what you're saying, but if I shut off completely then I'm going to lose most gains as fast as I got them (It's very addictive lifting all the heavy weight with little effort, I'm going to miss those strength gains). The Anavar will help with recovery among other things. I was thinking to maintain this "maintenance" dose for just a month then cut off completely.

As for blood work, it's been around 3 years since I had one, I will do another one shortly after recovery as I'm quite curious to know how I'm doing on my thirties, damn time is flying :)

I usually judge my test production recovery on my semen volume, the bigger and aggressive the loads are the more natural test production I've got going on. I also think that increasing your sex drive and having regular sex does help with your natural test production. I'm also a very relaxed person, with very low stress levels, plenty of rest time, etc... My diets are not strict, very rich in vitamins, and then at the end of the day we're all wired very differently, so all these factors are useful.

Honestly no one can tell ya 100% without bloods
I think u still need to not be on the var if u want to recover 100% it is possible

If u want to maintain gains but not mess with ur test function

Options are hgh or peptides

I
Don't think it's smart as ur not giving ur body optimal conditions to restore ur natural t levels

And at ur age u want to get back to optimal levels im 33 and because of choices like the one u are thinking of doing i ha to be on Trt for life 😜

So u can do it but the older u get the harder ur body has to work to try to get high test levels back

Have u ever got bloods done ? What are ur test levels normally at ur age right now ?

***Btw sex drive is not a indication that u have high or good test levels ****

Is this how ur judging ur swift recovery ?

My test was 198 and I had a huge sex drive 3x day with my wife sometimes more !

Fuck the body trying to get back natural test levels after the age of 30. Cruise if u want to juice, or don't juice at all.

Fuck the body trying to get back natural test levels after the age of 30. Cruise if u want to juice, or don't juice at all.

Hey dude that's my view but plenty of guys still want to try to be natural in between cycles

Not me
I've been blasting and cruise and for sometime now and I always prefer my test levels to be in the upper range no lower than 900 ever ever ever ever

Hey dude that's my view but plenty of guys still want to try to be natural in between cycles

Not me
I've been blasting and cruise and for sometime now and I always prefer my test levels to be in the upper range no lower than 900 ever ever ever ever

Well brother, it sounds like u have plenty of devil given sense. But yeah, its proven scientific fact that, a man starts loosing his ability to produce ALL of his hormones at around the ripe old age of 30. Now of course, that age range can very, however, u catch my drift i'm sure.

Top Bottom